Community Crunch 227: Summer Bash and Summer Sale

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, Lilmill202 said:

This game is a really big waste of time I spent the last two weeks playing only to be offline raided everyday. I eventually got to the point where I would take my blueprints an tames an put em in the ob. It’s the only way to keep anything you’ve worked hard to get. Well today I decided to leave em in the ob, farewell pigeot an sexy rexy. You can’t play this solo, you have to join a tribe but I did just that an got kicked after hours of watching someone else’s babies an taming stuff for them. Single player seems to just wipe itself after every update smh. I love this game but absolutely can’t stand it’s toxic player base an it’s unbalanced game. If you are literally starting today, read this comment an think to yourself is there any other way I could spend this time. The answer is yes, they say hell is repetition that would explain why I feel like I’m in hell when I play this game cause it’s literally me gathering stuff for another tribe only for them to collect it right after it says ballin LilMill has left the ark. 

Lilmill

I play single player or with my daughters on our own server. Playing PVP with a bunch of griefers is no fun. If you want to play with others on official. try the PVE ones. Those are not bad.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator

These current sales are on Steam + EGS, however we frequently run ones on other platforms too. Just make sure you're following our social media/community hub as we often announce when they're active. They usually run when platforms are hosting their own specific events (for example, the Steam summer sale).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilmill202 said:

This game is a really big waste of time I spent the last two weeks playing only to be offline raided everyday. I eventually got to the point where I would take my blueprints an tames an put em in the ob. It’s the only way to keep anything you’ve worked hard to get. Well today I decided to leave em in the ob, farewell pigeot an sexy rexy. You can’t play this solo, you have to join a tribe but I did just that an got kicked after hours of watching someone else’s babies an taming stuff for them. Single player seems to just wipe itself after every update smh. I love this game but absolutely can’t stand it’s toxic player base an it’s unbalanced game. If you are literally starting today, read this comment an think to yourself is there any other way I could spend this time. The answer is yes, they say hell is repetition that would explain why I feel like I’m in hell when I play this game cause it’s literally me gathering stuff for another tribe only for them to collect it right after it says ballin LilMill has left the ark. 

We all went through it at one point, you have to hide and collect as much as you can and get a tribe mate or two. Once you can start wiping bases you'll have a better chance of joining a bigger tribe or recruiting some of your victims but always remember not to completely trust anyone.