Free Loot! PVP Wipe on 6/26 -Arks Dream Server - Instant Tame, Stack Mods, BBs!

Come Join Arks Dream Server - Instant Tame, Stack Mods, BBs Server Cluster!

Come join Ark's Dream Server for Xbox/PC! Both PVP and PVE available and a variant PVP_PVE map linked to PVE!

PVP wipe on 6/26/2020.

All available maps (except Crystal Isles until it is launched on console) are live in PVE!

Discord, weekly and monthly events hosted by both admins and players alike. PVE has Boosted rates on breeding, instatame, stack mods. Bush berry seeds are used as currency.

Server has an in-game shop where you can pay game currency (bush berry seeds) to get new dinos and loot.

I am not an admin or owner of the cluster, I am just an active survivor who thinks this is the best server available. Majority of us are adults and, those that aren't, are mature on the server.

If you join using the below discord link I will personally give you 200 bush berry seeds and high level snow owl egg, just for joining and creating a survivor! You must join discord and create a survivor. Once you do go to #PVE-General# tab and say "Hello everyone and @Tox Analyst" so I can track your voyage and DM you for redemption of bush berry seeds and egg. Please remember to @ me or I won't get the notification, this is needed so I can track your entry and give you your sweet beginners loot. This is only available for PVE players.

Any other discord link not utilizing the below is not subject to the above deal.

https://discord.gg/TxRRGEJ

See you there!

- ToX Analyst, Xbox

Archived