YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED BY BATTLEYE. REASON 'CLIENT NOT RESPONDING'

areywings

YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED BY BATTLEYE. REASON 'CLIENT NOT RESPONDING'

Hi,

Every time I log in to the server I usually play, after 5 minutes playing I am kicked out of the server and I get this error message:
You have been kicked by BattlEye. Reason 'Client not responding'

I can bypass this error by opening the commands and writing "open SERVERIP:PORT" which is the IP address of the server. If I do this every 4:30 minutes, I don't get the message.

I would like to know why I get this error message, please. I'm using the Epic Games launcher and this started to happen the 19th of June and it's been like this since. The console trick was discovered by us the other day, but it's a real pain in the neck. I tried reinstalling and cleaning the installation and all that. The people from the server deactivated Crystal Islands to test if this error had to do anything with this map but still nothing.

There's a reddit user who got the same error but he hasn't got any help: https://www.reddit.com/r/ARK/comments/havjg6/ark_you_have_been_kicked_by_battleye_reason/

I wrote a ticket but let's see if I get a reply... Can anyone help me?

EDIT: It has also nothing to do with the version, since we have been able to enter other servers with the same version.

Thanks,

EpicFail.jpg

On 6/25/2020 at 9:34 PM, shetookamint said:

I play on a private server, and lately every single time I try to connect, BattlEye kicks me with the "Client not responding" message. Usually, I click to connect again and get in. However, I'm also confused as to why it happened in the first place.

Yeah I get something similar but it's fixed now with the update!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am also having this problem tonight. I have verified my files. It's interesting because this is on my own private server. It's extremely frustrating.  My Mom is able to get on the server but I am not. I was in earlier this evening. I don't know what to do. I will try validating my files again I guess. Geez. I just want to play. 

Archived