pve [PS4 Ark of Nazarick Primitive+ Boosted]

FlamesYue

[PS4 Ark of Nazarick Primitive+ Boosted]

[PS4 Ark PVE Server Prim+] Dedicated server Boosted.

The Ark Of Nazarick is the best PVE server out there, with custom updates and events and perfectly balanced boost to give some grind but not too much of a grind, active admins, constantly adding Dinos to the map.

We are currently on Genesis, we have a max of 15 players to be active at one time. We will grow this as we gain support. We host events and everything is nicely boosted. Look up Ark of Nazarick on Prim + under genesis PVE unofficial pc sessions and come have some fun. Contact me on PSN Flames_Yue if you have any questions.
(If this is in the wrong place please move it for me admins)

Search Ark of Nazarick on Primitive+ and PVE unofficial pc, password is given upon messaging me either here or on psn

There will be events that reward spawned Dino’s and there’s tons more updates and additions to be added soon. 

Mutton and raw fresh prime meat can stack as well as prime fish meat, stack sizes are multiplied by 3. Resource gathering is boosted by 20  and it’s just at the perfect balance to give you grind and give enough to make it fun, max dino level is 150 (180 for tek) for wild Dino spawns, I have added creatures such as the snow owl and the ice jumper to the arctic zone and soon many more additions.

There’s more but that would kill the surprise, so come on and message me and I’ll take you to Nazarick and see if you really know how to survive.

Discord is: https://discord.gg/mZeKXXN

Archived