GhostCreep

Suggestion

Titanomyrma TLC

I made this separate from my TLC 3 post because it's less important but would still be beneficial to the game in a small way...

My suggestion is to make Titanomyrma more like the Giant Bee...

Adding Ant Hills they come out of randomly until you destroy it, and can release a Queen when "broken" or collapsed.

It could add Titanomyrma Grubs that are a resource that can be eaten for a little more food than berries... Sounds gross but is believable as something you would do to survive on the ARK... Hell, you could even add Giant Bee Grubs as a side-thing you also get with Honey which do the same thing...

Not a huge deal but would be much more immersive and besides the Queen, Larvae (Which would just be a sprite for your inventory) and the Ant Hill (which could look alot like the holes we dug up on Extinction honestly) all the mechanics are pretty much in-game already... Would be more of a reskin than anything with minor adds.

There are more ways than just immersion and eating the Larvae to be beneficial to adding them in (Maybe a special Fungus Resource/Ingredient like Leaf Cutter Ants make, a Wax or Organic Polymer, etc.) but that was the most basic idea that just popped in my head... Idk about taming them because they really don't do much and taming Ants isn't really a thing like Bee Keeping so I understand why they never added it in and why they probably wouldn't ever...

but it would be way cooler if they did lol...

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived