Question About Building On Ocean Platforms

oflow

So I’ve started building an ocean platform base and I’ve run into a number of issues.

i have a general idea of what I’m trying to get done and I’m borrowing a few techniques I’ve seen in a few YouTube videos for other platform builds.

The one big issue Im having is building down off the platform underneath the waterline.

I’ve seen multiple build videos where they are able to put three walls or stairs down from the platform but I can’t duplicate this. 

When I build I am only able to place two walls or stairs down and the third turns red.

Are the people in these videos using mods to circumvent this? Or is there was way to get three walls deep under the platform?

16 minutes ago, oflow said:

So I’ve started building an ocean platform base and I’ve run into a number of issues.

i have a general idea of what I’m trying to get done and I’m borrowing a few techniques I’ve seen in a few YouTube videos for other platform builds.

The one big issue Im having is building down off the platform underneath the waterline.

I’ve seen multiple build videos where they are able to put three walls or stairs down from the platform but I can’t duplicate this. 

When I build I am only able to place two walls or stairs down and the third turns red.

Are the people in these videos using mods to circumvent this? Or is there was way to get three walls deep under the platform?

I recommend not building down I build across and up a floor or 2 but usually I use those for docks by land and like integrate them into my base by lost lake on the island

Archived