Ark Alpha Overseer fight prep Xbox

Dinoboy90plays

Ark Alpha Overseer fight prep Xbox

So I'm prepping for the Alpha Overseer and was wondering what i should bring into the fight? The cave will be fine but I was also wondering if you can use cryo pods when inside the hall of history (place before Overseer arena)? On Xbox single player. Any advice would be great. 

Standard boss dinos, rex, theri, yuty, ect. You can bring 50 dinos but getting them all through the cave alone isn't going to happen. You will not be able to use cryos anywhere in the cave or arena. Overseer will do basically no damage when it isn't in one of its forms, dragon being the most dangerous of them.

For the giga in the cave, if you have a scout you can use it to lure the giga into the lava.

That thing is hardcore. Bring theris, rexes, or allos, and use pheromone darts in the tek cave, to male wild dinos fight each other. The giga SHOULD NOT be fought head on, and instead be kited into lava. Take it slow and don't rush, and if you do rush, creatures will probably fall into lava. Small groups at a time. Apparently, the defense units won't target you if you are unmounted. Use tek armor, and tek gear. Hope this helps.

You shall do it like we did it, seriously the easiest way by far.

-Lvl 170-185 Rockdrakes with 2600-3000 stamina

-Primitive saddles

-Mastercraft-Ascendant Flak/Fur Armor on our characters. Except Tek chestpiece and tek boots that were primitive.

- Ascendant Pump action shotguns with between 350-450 damage. 2000 shotgun shells each just to be sure.

- Stews & Brews and custom food with HP regen.

- You can not use cryopods anywhere int the cave or in the arena itself, I have tried.

Archived