Got some questions would like help with.

ZeruIshtar

Got some questions would like help with.

One of my friends nitrado servers expires soon and he mentioned should upload stuff before said expiration but  was under impression it expires then 7 days later removed from ntirado cloud.  So wondering, Does it matter if still stick them in upload if he turned off that 24 hr timer or server expires while they in the map?

Asking because wanna know if there way can upload my gear and dinos worked hard to get and work to place until he can afford a server again to keep them safe and continue playing or if the things basically gonna poof regardless.

10 minutes ago, gamatron332 said:

If he enables it yes

Would this only work on pc? or it fine for xbox too? and should i use run single player,run dedicated or just do host non dedicated? sorry if asking alot got no experience in ark really cept friends server

9 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Use FTP (file transfer protocol) to download all the save and configuration files. When you can afford to rent again, do the reverse. Use FTP to upload.

On xbox so don't think that will work sorry :/ should edit tag to specify

I don't own server friend does but it should be ok as long as he allowed me to bring them back from SP right? Also does it matter if choose regular single player option or  run dedication server SP option?And this slightly off topic but curious about for this deal i can just upload dinos/character back out to menu change map and redownload them until he gets server again right? Sorry for asking alot if seem like scrub to anyone.

Just now, ZeruIshtar said:

I don't own server friend does but it should be ok as long as he allowed me to bring them back from SP right? Also does it matter if choose regular single player option or  run dedication server SP option?And this slightly off topic but curious about for this deal i can just upload dinos/character back out to menu change map and redownload them until he gets server again right? Sorry for asking alot if seem like scrub to anyone.

The server needs the setting to allow transfers to and from Single player mode.

Archived