Bad fps while hosting a non-dedicated server.(Crystal Isles)

Bendibandit

Bad fps while hosting a non-dedicated server.(Crystal Isles)

I have a decent pc and i have been playing ark with myfriend in my non dedicated server (at 60-90FPS on epic)and tether distance was like unlimited he could go anywhere except caves. I started my non dedicated server on Crystal Isles and I was getting 30fps (on epic and if i decreased the quality to low  i was getting only 30FPS too) is there a way to increase my fps? Should i redownload the game on another drive maybe on ssd? Im not sure what is the problem in task managger nothing was on even 75%. On 100 tether distance im at 30FPS and i don't want to play with 100 tether distance. At a drastical decrease of thether distance my FPS ig good. Other maps work excelent compared to this map. My friends can join they have a lot better FPS.

Config(maybe it could help): 

Shappire Radeon RX 5700 XT
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
Kingston 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz HyperX Predator
The game is on this drive: Toshiba 3TB 64MB P300
The OS is on: Silicon Power 512GB A80 M.2 NVMe

• 4 months later...

Im starting to believe that this is an ark problem and not a problem with our pc. i get ~90fps on med/high on most servers but as soon as i host a non-dedicated session it drops to about 40-50. thing is, cpu usage stays around the same on both occasions with only 1 core really active and 1 thread the rest just kinda sit there and get like 20% utilization at best. but funny thing is that it doesnt change weather i host or not. so cpu doesnt seem to be doing anything different. the GPU however is a different story. if i play any normal server or singleplayer its pinned at 99-100% but when i host a dedicated session it sits around 50% so the gpu is working way less somehow when i host. i kinda wish they would fix things like this instead of releasing more dlc. but i suppose theres less money in fixing bugs. everyone gotta make that dolla

for those that want to know heres the specs

R7 2700x

GTX 1070ti

16GB DDR4 3000mhz

1tb MVMe

Archived