Crazy stuff

Thezooie

Crazy stuff

Its crazy how these devs are being paid for this poop game. There are so many bugs that can easily be patched by a high schooler that took 1 coding class but a whole group of professionals that are being paid cannot? Do the devs even play the game? If they did maybe they would see how poop it is and put some effort into fixing the multiple easy to fix bugs that make the game not enjoyable. You would think after all the complaining by everyone that plays this poop game maybe just maybe they would put a little effort into these hotfixable glitches and bugs to make the game just a little bit better. These devs sit on their asses all day and do absolutely nothing to help the game but yet they still get paid. How about you pay me to do this poop and il actually do it because I actually play the game and want it done.

20 hours ago, Thezooie said:

There are so many bugs that can easily be patched by a high schooler that took 1 coding class but a whole group of professionals that are being paid cannot?

I didn't ask for a list of ALL the bugs in the game! Simply which ones the OP believes fit his statement.

10 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

You really want a list of all the bugs still in the game? Lmao......there is endless posts to use as a reference. Stop being a soyboy.

22 hours ago, Thezooie said:

Crazy stuff

Its crazy how these devs are being paid for this poop game. There are so many bugs that can easily be patched by a high schooler that took 1 coding class but a whole group of professionals that are being paid cannot? Do the devs even play the game? If they did maybe they would see how poop it is and put some effort into fixing the multiple easy to fix bugs that make the game not enjoyable. You would think after all the complaining by everyone that plays this poop game maybe just maybe they would put a little effort into these hotfixable glitches and bugs to make the game just a little bit better. These devs sit on their asses all day and do absolutely nothing to help the game but yet they still get paid. How about you pay me to do this poop and il actually do it because I actually play the game and want it done.

YOU sound like a "high schooler" complaining. It's a video game. You have no idea what type of effort is put into this game. To say the devs sit on their asses all day is just stupid and shows your lack of understanding of things outside of your own little world.

If you played this game 2 years ago, you'd know how many MORE bugs and issues there were. 

Read a book or go exercise if you get this illogical and worked up over a video game lmao. 

Archived