crystal wyvern eggs vs passive confirmation

Scipizoa

so I've been doing a lot of research, and I know that you can tame crystal wyverns passive or steal eggs from the heirs variant, but i am curious as to whats the difference between a hand fed wyvern and a hatch wyvern, and unless i am mistaken, from research I've done the hand fed ones could only go up to 150 where as the hatched ones can range up to the 180 level mark?? or am I dead wrong?

Wyvern Heir lay eggs that can go up to lvl 225 if I understand it correct. Also when you passive tame a Crystal Wyvern it will get levels when finished just as any other tame does. So depending on what settings the server you play on use, the tamed ones will come out as at least a Lvl 223 if you passive tame a lvl 150. I do think that there is no other difference to them but 2 ways of aquiring them. Correct me if Im wrong. ?

2 hours ago, Allanballan said:

Wyvern Heir lay eggs that can go up to lvl 225 if I understand it correct. Also when you passive tame a Crystal Wyvern it will get levels when finished just as any other tame does. So depending on what settings the server you play on use, the tamed ones will come out as at least a Lvl 223 if you passive tame a lvl 150. I do think that there is no other difference to them but 2 ways of aquiring them. Correct me if Im wrong. ?

Imprinting

2 hours ago, Allanballan said:

20% bonus to hp/food/we/melee  plus rider bonus for the person who claimed the hatched baby.

1 hour ago, gamatron332 said:

Imprinting

Ofc how the f could I forget that? I barely do anything else than breeding LOL.

4 hours ago, Scipizoa said:

so I've been doing a lot of research, and I know that you can tame crystal wyverns passive or steal eggs from the heirs variant, but i am curious as to whats the difference between a hand fed wyvern and a hatch wyvern, and unless i am mistaken, from research I've done the hand fed ones could only go up to 150 where as the hatched ones can range up to the 180 level mark?? or am I dead wrong?

I would say that if you want a wyvern right now and don't have the time to wait for a baby to grow up or simply don't want to yet, go tame 1 or even 2. If you tame 1 of each sex you can mate them whenever you feel like it later on. Good luck whatever you end up going for!

Archived