Fishing,Nerfed?

darcek

Yea, it got nerfed into the ground like 2 weeks after it came out, and then they limited it to where you can only get 3 rods from one BP before the BP poofs, THEN they took ALL rods, so any good ones you had squirreled away poofed. A good rod BP is like a unicorn.  They had never intended for us to be able to get good rod BPs from fishing itself so they over-corrected.

20 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Negative. Got several MC riot pieces on Genesis before they upped loot crate quality. Helped us with first attempt at boss fight before transfers opened.

Actual pieces yes. Blueprints no. Loot tables have apprentice tier as max and i have never ever gotten better than blue bp’s from fishing no matter the rod quality.  After fishing nerf that is.

19 hours ago, Saltee said:

So I finally killed my first alpha tuso, got a decent fishing rod, and come to find out its useless? Did I get that right?

If your on solo, might adjust the fishing loot first before use, but if your on a server with Unadjusted stats, well.....you can try, but don't get your hopes up.

I just got a couple from a alpha mossa {poop my shorts when I seen I had two out of one alpha mossa O.O} but I decided to adjust the fishing loot quality first after digging this up. =/

On 6/24/2020 at 12:19 PM, Mrterry9 said:

I got a few mastercraft and journeyman bps when Genesis came out. Not sure if fishing has been nerfed again since then but that was my main source of good bps on Genesis before the loot crates became worthwhile. 

genesis seems to be the exception *for now* I too have gotten decent bp's there but no where else. I REALLy wish WC would rethink the huge nerf they put on

fishing and make it viable again. It is really fun, but pointless at this time.

Archived