where is the server support all moved to epic store?

Avaraxius

where is the server support all moved to epic store?

Since the free epic store launched the "free" servers are real crap sorry but that is the right word for it. We where used to bad servers but servers going down whole time.

My main server is now down for more then 24h I know there are servers it seems down for a week now? what kind of bad support is this. the report site is a real joke it seems no update nothing you leave your email behind for nothing.  What kind of anniversary is this one that reminds us that wildcard did not learn anything in all this years it seems.

Communicate with you players on what is happening on your official forum it is like you are messing with all your players on official servers. 

23 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

WC really should have left the old servers as steam only.

Then opened some crossplay and epic only servers.

I agree, the decision to open already struggling servers to a whole new community was ill conceived to say the least. 

It made the birthday event worthless as servers were more heavily impacted than usual and gave the new players from Epic a really bad experience of the game. 

I've no objection to the new players however  if WC really wanted to capitalise they should have provided fresh servers for the new players to get their feet wet,  giving them the best experience possible and then after 6 weeks or 2 months tried to transition these into the main cluster.

Archived