video Latest Virtual Realms Video

Ranger1

I'm back... so I'm starting a thread again to list my videos as they come out in one convenient spot.  I'll keep the most recent one updated in this first post, so that you don't have to scroll through the entire list to find the newest video.  It's good to be back, I've missed you guys.

Ranger 1

Latest Virtual Realms Video

It's been awhile, but Ranger 1 has returned to YouTube and ARK Survival Evolved. I'm playing catch up, and I'm starting with taking a closer look at what Eco has been up to on the mod scene. So today let's stop by a new location on the Ragnarok map and explore a giant build incorporating all 5 of the Eco's Empires mods for ARK Survival Evolved.

Eco's Empires can be found here: Eco's Empires

• 3 weeks later...

Are you the type of player that likes a huge base with a massive floor plan? Or are you the type of player that frequently games with large groups of people in a community atmosphere? If so you might be interested in this massive Crystal Isles base location in ARK Survival Evolved.

Edited June 29 by Ranger1

• 7 months later...

It's been about 7 months since a catastrophic computer failure brought further episodes of the Ranger Chronicles to a screeching halt. Finally, after a ridiculously long search for a Nvidia RTX 3080 and eventually building a completely new system, production has started again. Here is the last footage recorded on the old system, may she rest in peace after years of faithful service

Archived