Default difficulty servers

Tindalen

I have a dedicated xbone pve server running 95% default settings. Lowered structure damage due to bronto tails glitching. The highest level non-plesiosaur I have seen is 34.

most posts I see talk about level 120 Dino's, they are not a thing on our server. My question comes with being plagued by alphas. I have a level 34 Rex, tamed at level 5, that has no problem with level 10 or lower raptors. I saw a level 26 alpha Rex today, given my server and a 3 person tribe, what would be required to remove this menace?

edit: I suppose I could add a bit more info. We are on the west side of the island near the waterfall and use the section just south of the Arctic for hunting. We constantly see alpha raptors or Rexes in that area. Since I tamed and leveled my single red a bit, the alpha raptors have not been an issue. The Rexes scare us. We have three people on the server, tomorrow will add a fourth. 

My question isn't about how to get 120 Dino's. It's asking about what I can expect to use to beat a level 26 alpha Rex. Most posts say something like "my perfect 120 tame solos everything easily". Well, I don't have 120's. So what I can expect to use to win with a cap of 34 pre tame, knowing the finding anything in the 30's is rare. 

Archived