HOW DO I FIND FRIENDS TO PLAY ARK WITH

SN7PE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys if anyone would like to come play with us on PC you are more than welcome. I'm part of a gaming community called Fever. We have a load of games we play and have just set up an ark server on PC. Currently we are running Valguero PvE. It's unmodded so you can come play whether you are on epic or steam. There are a couple of tribes on the server and I've set one up as a hub anyone can draw resources from. I've also added in a couple of dinos that fit on the map plus we have a system where you can 'buy' dinos by donating to the hub tribe. If your interested and want to come play with us you can start here https://discord.gg/ST6n6qDg.

Greetings adventurer!  I have a private 10 slot PC PVE server, playing Ragnarok currently with 4 mods: better beacons, structures plus, best egg, and improved spyglass.  I started the server for a group a friends and they have since moved on, so I am looking for some new friends.  I plan on either map switching for Genisis or making  a cluster, depending on how attached i get to my Ragnarok base.   

• 2 weeks later...

23 hours ago, Alprmax said:

I've been playing for a while now but have no one to play with on servers but would love to play on a pve server and just chill

I could just quote a former post ....

On 6/21/2020 at 1:47 PM, Hemplethwaite said:

This is from a PVE perspective. 

Be friendly to people already there and people will most likely be friendly back. 

This might be the easiest way to connect with other ppl. Bc "hunting" for ppl to play with often doesnt work in the end .... They may play with you together for a few weeks but in the end they´re often leaving the game for some reasons ... But if you connect to the ppl who play frequently on a server you might have better chances finding ppl to play with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ve been solo on official xbox pve for past couple years..new guy came to server seemed like he wanted to learn and friendly and polite. So I asked if he wanted to join me..he was super thankful blah blah...anyways he lasted a day. Freaked because he kept dying...it was weird...idk I trade talk to ppl but idk haven't had luck. I play couple hours at night and some on the weekends..that's my story