EU Full of Box Box players

J00Xy

EU Full of Box Box players

Im not rascist or anything ,irl i hawe  alot of Chaineese friends but dude  my server is full of "boxes", i can see same problem on other servers. Usualy i conect boxes with lag becouse connection from Asia to Europe is really bad and that way we hawe bad game experience,i think they neead bigger server pool of Asia so we can play normaly... 

Forever trying to argue my point with an Asian player for them to use broken English and rudely continue doing what they were doing. I've played ark since its beta days and i can safely say they have do not care about any other player other than other players from the same region. Connection is terrible (150+ ping) on all servers i play on due to the vast amount of Asian players that are on them, I should ideally get around 32-80 ping which when they are not on i do get and the only lag i get is from sever saves, they constantly steal stuff from our bases, kite apex dinos to your bases or tames that you are trying to tame up. One solution is possibly giving them more localised servers for them to play on or simply allow transfers from our EU servers to their servers so they can move their stuff out that they have worked on. i deeply love this game and would love to see everyone enjoy it as its supposed to be played, not constantly complaining about the high ping rates or the fact that someones kiting. Much love WC ❤️

Archived