GhostCreep

Suggestion

Primitive Life Update

I understand it is a different play style and there are things you can do in Primitive Plus you can't do in the base game, but if you added in a new similar structure-set and some more pre-technology items you might be able to do away with it and free up that space to optimize the core game better... 

Primitive Plus is so behind I worry it's just going to be a neglected part of the game forever. It and the PGMs have seemed to be more of a hinderance to the core game than anything...

When updated, one affects the other... Usually in a negative way... and the core game is really lacking in pre-modern age items anyway...

I say kill 2 birds with one stone...

Add in a nice sized group of structures and items, all with a pre-technology theme, then discontinue Primitive Plus and use that space to optimize the game more while also preventing future updates from affecting one or the other.. 

I think it would make some mad at first but would really help the game in the long run...

And just make Primitive-Specialized Servers afterwards to keep that way of playing alive... Keeping you from building Tek, metal structures and a lot of the other more modern equipment in the game...

I think it is really something to be considered, because I like the idea of playing with a more primitive game-style, but I also feel more of that should of been part of the core game to begin with...

and if getting rid of Primitive Plus while keeping the spirit of it alive helps the core game become a better experience I think that would really be the way to go with it.

If that would really help the core game that is... Which I honestly think it would...

I just want what's best for the game and feel that ARK needs to be streamlined down to the best core experience possible...

but it's just a thought...

Thank you for your time.

PS - Add oars (that can act as a wooden club) and one-man canoes.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived