Legacy server problem?

Zulh

Legacy server problem?

Hello,

I joined a legacy server ,cause if I try to join a other server on official everything is empty no trees chests are being blocked. 
So I wen’t back to the legacy server cause everything grows back , I had a small base whats now pretty large.. 

In the beginning I had no problems because my base was build in the forest?and is hard to see. there was a base close by so I decided to build a bit further to the swamps.. After everyday looking If he was on ,,he was not.. till his base got wiped.. 

so If there we’re problems I would just build to the other direction to get no big deal of it..

Now a other tribe is building pilars around my base happily I was focust and saw it..so did the same not much but to protect my base. To say hey I’m here..did not get any contact or some ,a while later there where more pillars so I decided to set 200 pilars around the map we’re I live. Got a pretty bad tribe mate but I’m protected cause I ranked all of my stuff he wanted to build for his own only he doesn’t want to farm and take my materials.. asking doesn’t harm...

now my question is if the admin of the game decide to wipe me for no reason I can’t get help from a gm?? Cause otherwise I don’t know why I’m building further..  I’m helpfull to players with questions or if there Dino’s flee and they need to search, I travel allot to find alpha’s so I see allot aswell..

hope some one can help me out ❤️ playing ark for 2 month’s now and didn’t changed a bit.. 

Kind Regards,

Zulh 

9 minutes ago, Zulh said:

Legacy server problem?

Hello,

I joined a legacy server ,cause if I try to join a other server on official everything is empty no trees chests are being blocked. 
So I wen’t back to the legacy server cause everything grows back , I had a small base whats now pretty large.. 

In the beginning I had no problems because my base was build in the forest?and is hard to see. there was a base close by so I decided to build a bit further to the swamps.. After everyday looking If he was on ,,he was not.. till his base got wiped.. 

so If there we’re problems I would just build to the other direction to get no big deal of it..

Now a other tribe is building pilars around my base happily I was focust and saw it..so did the same not much but to protect my base. To say hey I’m here..did not get any contact or some ,a while later there where more pillars so I decided to set 200 pilars around the map we’re I live. Got a pretty bad tribe mate but I’m protected cause I ranked all of my stuff he wanted to build for his own only he doesn’t want to farm and take my materials.. asking doesn’t harm...

now my question is if the admin of the game decide to wipe me for no reason I can’t get help from a gm?? Cause otherwise I don’t know why I’m building further..  I’m helpfull to players with questions or if there Dino’s flee and they need to search, I travel allot to find alpha’s so I see allot aswell..

hope some one can help me out ❤️ playing ark for 2 month’s now and didn’t changed a bit.. 

Kind Regards,

Zulh 

if on legacy you are fine he cannot report you .we are unsupported by wildcard u did the right thing pillar around ur areas to protect :) 

ooohhh noooo!!!! 

hello lycan187u it was a good thing to set the pillars but they get auto destroyed..

I’ve been off for 10hours and 37 min and allot is auto destroyed, demolish time is over 12 hours so I think I’m not welcome to the game for admin or so I can be wrong...

if I ask they say I need to put ladder on it otherwise wildcard will auto destroy but I see pillars around the map without anything and been there looting obsidian for weaks and they stil stand..

pls help!! 

14 hours ago, Zulh said:

ooohhh noooo!!!! 

hello lycan187u it was a good thing to set the pillars but they get auto destroyed..

I’ve been off for 10hours and 37 min and allot is auto destroyed, demolish time is over 12 hours so I think I’m not welcome to the game for admin or so I can be wrong...

if I ask they say I need to put ladder on it otherwise wildcard will auto destroy but I see pillars around the map without anything and been there looting obsidian for weaks and they stil stand..

pls help!! 

Pillars need ladders, ceilings or foundations to count as structure. A pillar on its own doesnt count as structure and only stays for 12 hours (the material of pillar doesnt affect that) its 12 hours if its alone on every material. Also keep in mind that this aint 12 hours 'online' time. It lasts 12 hours from the last time you rendered it in.(render means that u r able to see it) for example you only see your base ifcu close enough. So you can be on whole time but to far away from ur pillar and it still auto decays. So makr sure to fly over ur structures sometimes to reset timers. To extend the auto decay timer of a pillar: Put a ladder on it or a ceiling. Also make sure to have a ceiling or ladder of the same material or higher snapped to it, because every structure of a certain material has a different timer. Thatch=4 days, wood=8 days, stone=12 days, metal=16 days, tek=20 days. So if you place a stone pillar with wooden ladder the stone pillar lasts for 12 days, but because you have a wooden ladder the ladder goes in 8 days. And 12 hours after the ladder goes the pillar goes. So always use the same material OR higher. Stone and thatch dont have ladders, so instead of ladders you use ceilings. BEWARE that pillars+ceiling, foundation+pillar and foundation+foundation are spawnblockers. Pillars and ladders still prevent other tribes from building next to you, but resources and dinos still spawn near them. The others that do count as spawnblockers prevent other tribes from building next to you, but also prevent resource or dinos spawns next to them. Meaning if u place a spawnblocker near a tree and u destroy the tree, the tree wont spawn back. But when u ppace a pillar+ladder near a tree and u destroy the tree, the tree stll spawns back after some time. Hope uve enough info with this. Lets keep legacy going?

Wauw!! So useful thank you all!!. I applied it with my daily farming...

also applied the fence’s so i’m pretty save for now and the upcoming years ?hopefully...

still have a tribe that’s trying to place pillars between mine pillars but now I know I need to check on to it I will!!
 will come a new server but from the company pitch perfect... 

gonna take the annoying people out of the server cause who’s building on a spot is free to build instead of people trying to get u away.. think it’s only a admin’s call to fix the broken survivor’s we hear ur CALL!! But come in force!! Poor poor survivors ???

Zulh

Archived