How is there no official response on this?

Jeadeye

4 hours ago, Sausagedog85 said:

Except you are incorrect, as it specifically makes mention of those features in the advertisement.

The advertising makes specific reference to the official meta universe, it also specifically states the server have 100+ slots, when they only have 70, so it's clear they aren't too concerned with slinging bullpoop

These descriptions weren't part of the new epic games platform. Steam version has a big description. Just having servers dosen't mean there is any support, look at legacy.

WC couldn't keep up with the ticket system before, now with the influx of Epic players its probably impossible for them to catch up. 

26 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

These descriptions weren't part of the new epic games platform. Steam version has a big description. Just having servers dosen't mean there is any support, look at legacy.

I bought my copy on steam, and as per my country's advertising, consumer and business practices laws, this would be deemed part of the product I purchased.

WC couldn't keep up with the ticket system before, now with the influx of Epic players its probably impossible for them to catch up. 

oh I'm sure they're drowning..

Epic Games launcher is a very kid-heavy platform, and kids are sooks.. I used to process tickets for a virtual world game with 2 million registered members, Most reports where 'x called me a ____ ', "Im stuck"," ____ wont load", I got scammed, and my all time favorite "My [parent of choice] said you have to unban me"

During school holidays. the amount of incoming tickets per day went up by about 900%

They are aware of it, Cedric said on twitter yesterday over it and encouraged people to use outtage form to submit servers down, check out his twitter if you wanna read more on this he did try communicate but yesterday was a  very hard day for some of us personally as it was father's day, :( have patience, my rag an centre are down too

10 minutes ago, Serenityfirefly said:

They are aware of it, Cedric said on twitter yesterday over it and encouraged people to use outtage form to submit servers down, check out his twitter if you wanna read more on this he did try communicate but yesterday was a  very hard day for some of us personally as it was father's day, :( have patience, my rag an centre are down too

You can link to Twitter?

25 minutes ago, HYPERv said:

Yup server 40 offical na pvp the center has been offline not even on the list for the last 3 day now almost and not one of my tickets responded too to say they will even look into it customer service is non existent it seems 

The outage report system is for server issues, not the ticket support system.

On 6/21/2020 at 8:43 AM, Jeadeye said:

Because you have to unlock all tek engrams again?
Because of imprinting?
Because why should you have to have multiple characters because its expected that somehow WGS would raptor up?
Because if there's specific game mechanics to allow you to server transfer your character, then why should i have to worry about making multiple?

Thats assuming those same game mechanics work properly. Which they don't. 

if you submitted a outage report and have tweeted lilpanda. there is not much else you can do but wait and hope.

• Volunteer Moderator
34 minutes ago, Korsar05 said:

Funny, we get answers on Twitter and not on the official forum

To be fair forums are OLD style comms these days, where as sites like Twitter you don't need to refresh the page to see responses etc.

This may be the official forums, but that doesn't mean it will be their only form of official comms.

Gotta move with the times.

Archived