3k Weight Argy

ArkLover7891

Just now, gamatron332 said:

Because yes

meh......I suppose you can, however to get just one argy above 3k weight, you may have to go through a rigorous breeding after taming a couple of perfectly stated argies. But even then, you might be better off selecting a single argy after finding the right one, then just bumping its weight stat up after violently leveling it up.

problem is reducing all the other stats to get 3k weight argy u would probably have to have an argy with 0 points in all other stats. i currently have 2k weight argys with 0 points in food and oxy and dmg has been reduced to be able to get an argy of lvl 376, no point to reducing stam because u have to put lvl's into stam whatever, the less u do the more lvled weight u get. I worked it out 9 points in health= 1022,  41 points stam=1220,  325 points weight =3k, 0 points in dmg with obviously 0 points in food and oxy. i really don't see the point.

28 minutes ago, hazelroberts said:

problem is reducing all the other stats to get 3k weight argy u would probably have to have an argy with 0 points in all other stats. i currently have 2k weight argys with 0 points in food and oxy and dmg has been reduced to be able to get an argy of lvl 376, no point to reducing stam because u have to put lvl's into stam whatever, the less u do the more lvled weight u get. I worked it out 9 points in health= 1022,  41 points stam=1220,  325 points weight =3k, 0 points in dmg with obviously 0 points in food and oxy. i really don't see the point.

Weird question Hazel, but 192 center works for you?

the fact of the matter is yes you can get 3k weight argy but

you can level them up?

and argy has weight reduction on some of the heaviest things in game you really don't need to have a base 3k weight for anything.

and if somehow you managed to overburden your argy well

bring another argy??

bring a squadron of argy?

if you're talking about crafting I made a calculator and for some mosa saddle the problem wasn't the weight it was slots

We have a line of argys that after leveling have about 3.5kw, 4k hps, 1.5k stamina, until the tek skiffs these were our main pack mules while farming, you can carry a lot of metal on one of those and the other stats are good enough, quetzl are way too slow, which is a shame as I love them but when you're farming, speed counts.

19 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Umm smaller, easier to feed, more dmg, faster, easier to tame, weight reduction, cooler looking, cheeper saddle and other reasons!

cryo pod, cryo pod again, 3k argy has more damage than a quetz?, I agree with you on the ease of tameing, an anky on the quetz does the same, tek quetzal is cooler looking, and fair enough on the saddle. But one could say the same against rex's vs theiz…...

26 minutes ago, AirjamTBV said:

We have a line of argys that after leveling have about 3.5kw, 4k hps, 1.5k stamina, until the tek skiffs these were our main pack mules while farming, you can carry a lot of metal on one of those and the other stats are good enough, quetzl are way too slow, which is a shame as I love them but when you're farming, speed counts.

Ill buy that. Their speed does suck. Heck Id actually go with a titanasaur as a mule over the quetzal just due to the speed alone.

By the way, that is a lot of leveling! o.o I take it that is on a unofficial server?

10 minutes ago, hazelroberts said:

i can lvl my argy's to 7k and with 756 dmg but i thought he was talking about base weight, the advantage to argy is u can craft ascendent gear on not run outa slots or weight quetz cannot as it isn't half weight as argy is so basically i already have better than quetz.

Has nothing to do with edited setting, RIGHT??? ? I have double half setting for everything.. Except taming breeding and crops, don’t have that kind of time on my hands. 

16 minutes ago, ItWasntMe said:

im on 

Because argie is much faster, i have a base weight 2500 arg and i now have it at 8k weight with plenty of levels and hammers the quetz

Yea, you got a ton of levels to go. My Argy was base 1440 and is at 7.8k wt with a few more levels to go so 2500 has to be able to get to 12k or more.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:23 PM, wizard03 said:

Ill buy that. Their speed does suck. Heck Id actually go with a titanasaur as a mule over the quetzal just due to the speed alone.

By the way, that is a lot of leveling! o.o I take it that is on a unofficial server?

Unofficial server but all official stats, think other than 2x resources the only difference is time factors, so we have sped up taming/mating/breeding rates but the levels and stats are all legit(super structures mod as well.) I wasnt around when the line was made but from the eggs I hatched there was a common ancestor called "WOW" so I'm presuming they got a damn nice mutation, possibly from the super structures mutator, but even then the limit from that on our servers is two (basically means you can guarantee a double level mutation but can't choose the mutation and costs element to use.)

I've only played the game for just over a year but the guys I play with have had the servers a few years longer, even then, I've never seen a dino from any of them that was level 400 or more, the highest hatched eggs I've seen were 320 on birth and that's a  tek rex line that's been going for a long time.

In short, we're not meta but those argy stats are official-possible, I'd say it was about 65 levels worth to get them to the stats above, presuming the levels are capped at +75 on official? As I honestly don't know!

7 hours ago, AirjamTBV said:

Unofficial server but all official stats, think other than 2x resources the only difference is time factors, so we have sped up taming/mating/breeding rates but the levels and stats are all legit(super structures mod as well.) I wasnt around when the line was made but from the eggs I hatched there was a common ancestor called "WOW" so I'm presuming they got a damn nice mutation, possibly from the super structures mutator, but even then the limit from that on our servers is two (basically means you can guarantee a double level mutation but can't choose the mutation and costs element to use.)

I've only played the game for just over a year but the guys I play with have had the servers a few years longer, even then, I've never seen a dino from any of them that was level 400 or more, the highest hatched eggs I've seen were 320 on birth and that's a  tek rex line that's been going for a long time.

In short, we're not meta but those argy stats are official-possible, I'd say it was about 65 levels worth to get them to the stats above, presuming the levels are capped at +75 on official? As I honestly don't know!

Not sure about official either, but I tamed up an argy at a super low level cause I didn't want to adjust all the defaults and possibly screw something up.. I worked it from 20's something? to over 103. While I worked the health and melee up to the point where I could actually think about taking a giga on {it would be a long drawn out battle of me constantly flying off to kill a small critter to get the health regen boost, but dear lord it be a hot minute before I got anywhere}
Now with that said, I didn't really work on its weight....It was about 500 when I started off and it felt good enough, although those last few levels, I might have bumped its weight, but only as a spur of the moment kind of deal.

Archived