Make 2x Breeding, Maturing, mating the new 1x

Khadez

Suggestion

12 replies to this server topic

Huge shot in the dark, probably has already been considered and completely denied, but even if it's only for consistency, it'd be nice if those rates matched the new rate adjustments for harvesting, etc.  As a breeder, when it's not an Evo or holiday I just can't and won't justify bringing out the critters to raise, I do mostly gigas and oh..emmmm. Gee.. it takes a million years lol.  Yeah I know, I remember the old days when it took a 13+ hour sitting and hand feeding narcos and meat, but I find myself with a lot less time to wait these days and I'm not getting any younger! (chuckles)

Taming was made 2x along with harvesting and xp. Some of the passive tames are either bugged or won't be getting the adjustment.

Higher breeding rates has been identified as one of the reason's for poor server performance so increased rates on evo events is best we can hope for unless they upgrade their server hardware, which is unlikely as the game nears its end of new content.

Although I only played Official for a short while when I first started, I would have to say that I agree that the time it takes to tame, breed, and/or raise certain creatures is incredibly time consuming. 

However it is because of that, that I moved to find and later host an unofficial cluster that fit my timetable a bit more. 

So if it is taking too long officially, perhaps you should check out some unofficial servers/clusters. They may have what you are looking for. 

Hi, everybody. I understand that this offer may break the balance on PVP servers, but it will not affect the PVE servers for the worse. I also believe that rates for PVP and PVE should be different. Players understand how difficult and long it is to grow and propagate Dino at such a low speed. If you have a lot to do in real life, it takes an extremely long time. During the pandemic, we were on double rates, and a lot of people want that to always be the case. I think this will be a great gift to the community for their support of the game at all times. I am grateful to the developers for the doubled experience and harvest, but to be honest, it can get boring to grow a Dino at this speed. I think a lot of players will return to the ARK when the speed increases. I want to discuss this on the forum and get support so that we can be heard.

Archived