titan now destroys 3rd party rafts

HiImZech

not sure if this has been a thing but titan on pve is able to destroy rafts that doesn't belong to the aggressor.

previously a titan will only damage entities in the same tribe of the aggressor, or any other players in the area.

with the influx of new players from EGS there's now an influx of griefing methods on pve.

I hope all these are within the calculations of wc.

1 hour ago, HiImZech said:

not sure if this has been a thing but titan on pve is able to destroy rafts that doesn't belong to the aggressor.

previously a titan will only damage entities in the same tribe of the aggressor, or any other players in the area.

with the influx of new players from EGS there's now an influx of griefing methods on pve.

I hope all these are within the calculations of wc.

yes sadly its always been a thing :( but not  known  to the public lol .hahaha

I gotta say much has been done to stop titan griefing on pve. just this tho.

I get the idea rafts are dino not structures but the point is my dino just happened to be here when someone lured a titan over to stomp on it.

I am now wondering if structures on rafts will prevent this from happening.

that raft I got was not built on but it has some boxes on it just not enough to cover the entire raft.

I can see there's no boxes destroyed message just raft destroyed, but that doesn't prove if a completely covered raft can work

Just now, HiImZech said:

I get the idea rafts are dino not structures but the point is my dino just happened to be here when someone lured a titan over to stomp on it.

that raft I got was not built on but it has some boxes on it

wait a titan or titanosaur? because titanosaur was never fixed... I wipe bases on the norm still with them in pve...in legacy ofc ;) the aggro mechanic was tweeked but still damges structures of players lol and kills tames too^^ even if on passive...

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

wait a titan or titanosaur? because titanosaur was never fixed... I wipe bases on the norm still with them in pve...in legacy ofc ;) the aggro mechanic was tweeked but still damges structures of players lol and kills tames too^^ even if on passive...

titanosaur

no they don't damage structure anymore and I hope that's intended and not be fixed

dinos on the other hand isn't patched which is fine because the aggressor's dino should take hits

just not 3rd party please.

imagine the faces of beach bob when we fight a titan and it stomped on their precious argy and ptera

4 hours ago, HiImZech said:

that raft I got was not built on but it has some boxes on it just not enough to cover the entire raft.

I can see there's no boxes destroyed message just raft destroyed, but that doesn't prove if a completely covered raft can work

I would imagine that structures on rafts would just die along with the raft. I know if you have a wooden fence foundation and you make metal walls your walls are only as strong as your fence foundations cause once those go so do the walls so I would think it's the same with the raft. 

45 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

I would imagine that structures on rafts would just die along with the raft. I know if you have a wooden fence foundation and you make metal walls your walls are only as strong as your fence foundations cause once those go so do the walls so I would think it's the same with the raft. 

not really...they don't damage structures even if you're the aggressor

but today we learn they do break rafts...so unless titano can pierce it'll be difficult to pull such a feat

idk how but imma try it out when I get the chance. some rafts with thatch are going to be sacrificed soon

Archived