Eggs Disappearing

RageToss

People can grab them through the wall if they are too close, people can shoot in fast enough (usually on flyers but on Gen a Drake or Bloodstalker may work) before your walls render in to get inside, people can log out right next to a wall and sometimes when they log back in stand up inside your base. 

Unfortunately some people suck.

The eggs can also glitch into your AC's under the floor when you render your base sometimes.

Temperature could change, depending on your base locale, and if you have the bare minimum number of AC's it could affect the egg health and that goes pretty quickly.

A few things could have happened.

With too little detail we can’t tell you what went wrong.

its most likely user error.  Unless the eggs were sticking out through a wall,  it’s most likely you did something wrong.

example,  not enough air conditioners or u set them up with torches and walked away thinking the temperature in the area won’t change.  News flash,  torches have to be constantly monitored since the temp varies from hotter to colder all in game day long.

if you had a floor of air conditioners,  did you look under the floor?  Wyvern s love to hatch under the floor when you are not in render when they hatch.

58 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

You don't know that for sure.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:52 PM, RageToss said:

Eggs Disappearing

I had 3 eggs cooking on my Gen server, I went to run a couple missions, come back. All of the eggs are gone. DILO. all doors were closed and it's a PvE server so nobody broke in and jacked anything.

Yes, depending on how a base is set up, there are ways to glitch into a building.   If the eggs sit into the floor too much and a player can get underneath, they can hit F and try and collect all the eggs around the one sticking out.

Archived