Is wiping everyone on an offical server before they can build up griefing

TheFoxtrotGhost

I went to play on the Valguero crossark 1 server and there is a few tribes on the server that won't let anyone else build up. They are actively searching for new bases to destroy and get people off their server. It is a few tribes working together for this to happen.

3 hours ago, TheFoxtrotGhost said:

I went to play on the Valguero crossark 1 server and there is a few tribes on the server that won't let anyone else build up. They are actively searching for new bases to destroy and get people off their server. It is a few tribes working together for this to happen.

It's called PVP, harden up champ or head on back to PVE.

When you join a PVP server you accept that you maybe obliterated regularly and often and you may also do some obliterating yourself. If you build a base in the open it will naturally attract interest. Hide your base and you will be raided somewhat less.

5 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

It's called PVP, harden up champ or head on back to PVE.

When you join a PVP server you accept that you maybe obliterated regularly and often and you may also do some obliterating yourself. If you build a base in the open it will naturally attract interest. Hide your base and you will be raided somewhat less.

It sounds like this person's point was that they were raiding and destroying solely to upset newer players, and that they weren't actually trying to get any loot. Of course PVPing in PVP is fine, but "seatching for new bases to destroy" seems a bit much.

5 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

It sounds like this person's point was that they were raiding and destroying solely to upset newer players, and that they weren't actually trying to get any loot. Of course PVPing in PVP is fine, but "seatching for new bases to destroy" seems a bit much.

It's still PVP. I don't need a valid reason to along with my Titan and smash your thatch palace. It also encourages learning and personal development. When your base explodes every day then eventually you conclude building on the beach is bad. It's what I would call a good learning experience for the new player.

7 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

its called controlling the server ..ruling the ark .. no bobs allowed … if we own the server you will never build... treat your neighbor like a piece of steak. these are the words of our savior Raptor jesus 

1 hour ago, ForzaProiettile said:

It's still PVP. I don't need a valid reason to along with my Titan and smash your thatch palace. It also encourages learning and personal development. When your base explodes every day then eventually you conclude building on the beach is bad. It's what I would call a good learning experience for the new player.

very true.... tsk tsk lol ppl join pvp then complian when pvp..if I join pvp serve im ready to die!! and soo true lol  haha if your on the beach ur on the wrong server lol 

7 hours ago, TheFoxtrotGhost said:

They have at least 3 tribes that are always looking for people and when someone joins they just keep saying to leave at this point I just go on there to mess with them.

yes now hide craft snipers/rifles explosives and kill all there tames if possible... find their patterens .. the farmers wait till they go farm kill them** be a thorn in their a$$ ;)

Archived