Remove K Mode

MightyBanana

Suggestion

Ark PVP is unfair K mode

How is it fair when you allow players to K mode through the mesh to view entire base deffences ?

I seriously do not understand, after 5 years you still haven't realized that K mode breakes pvp and allows players to get an upper advantage while raiding.

You are supposed to go in blind not knowing whats behind a rock or a tree  HENCE SURVIVAL GAME

You are not supposed to be able to K mode through the mesh and oh look ok ok generator is there, 3 towers, ok we hit them with the bla bla strategy... its  disgusting

44 replies to this server topic

Thing is guys I am both pve/pvp player, I've seen literally thousands of pvp videos and how have no idea... every single raid that has been done on youtube included K-moding spam 

I dont understand why ark can't fix the k mode to not be able to enter the mesh ? ?? Every single game out there already has a similar feature to k-mode and it doesnt go through the mesh.. Holy moly  PFFF

Typical abuser response ^   I don't want to build around youtube metas, I can be creative using blind spots that enemies are not supposed to be able to K-mode around and see.......

DILO is wrong with yalls mentality seriously ??

K-moding is cheating, period and wildcard is retarded for keeping it in the game.

You're saying the developers have actually removed everything from the game that wasn't intentional? I mean you can't look through solid walls, it seems like an oversight to not also apply this to the terrain.

No, i am saying the devs have disabled certain functions when they couldnt fix it. Recent example is they couldnt fix val golems from bugging out while transferring them so they disabled it from being able to be uploaded or cryopodded.

Archived