Community Crunch 226: Summer Bash 2020!

StudioWildcard

If you knew there where issues then why did you release it, WHY???      Why can't they fix the current issues without  adding more to a game that even after 5 years can't seem to get it's poop straight.  I am new to the game but do play with many veterans of the game and they say that it has gotten worse not better. DILO,  what are you thinking, seriously, fix things and make sure things work properly before putting them on all the servers and raptoring up everyones game play.

1 hour ago, Dannie73 said:

If you knew there where issues then why did you release it, WHY???      Why can't they fix the current issues without  adding more to a game that even after 5 years can't seem to get it's poop straight.  I am new to the game but do play with many veterans of the game and they say that it has gotten worse not better. DILO,  what are you thinking, seriously, fix things and make sure things work properly before putting them on all the servers and raptoring up everyones game play.

Like fixing the DC issues?  I can’t stay connected for the life of me right now.  

This summer bash thing is the worste. I cant even play more than 15 min and it logs me off. Lags out. I'm using ethernet also. And I log back in and the dinos I had with me were all lost or dead. I logged back on instantly to have a notification say you died. The dinos I'm with are gone or dead. This lag or whatever it is only started with the summer bash. I'm very disappointed. I lost a 145 velo and a tapejara. I'm unsatisfied with this new update. I just tamed it was flying back and lagged out. Then log back in to die while logging in. I run up there with a new dino. Same thing I finally make it back whistle have them follow only to lag out and die then try and run back across the whole map to get there and not have dinos there. But it didnt say it was dead. Just gone. And now I have no flyer

Edited by Mischiefreaper

Well my lvl 114 Character I’ve had for 3yrs got poofed Friday (6/26) afternoon after update when I xfered from official 311 to 304 black box came up Said something about failed to download and some error codes then no character- Soo knowing Ark is as broken as I’ve ever seen a non indie game and that it will be weeks before I hear from GM reply to the ticket I put in - I reroll new lvl1 on another server unrelated where I have tribe on 999 when I log in my NEW lvl 1 character I just made has ALL the items that were on my lvl114 Character that the update deleted then I die and my gear and podded Dino’s get stolen SOOO being the glutton for punishment I am- I make another lvl 1 this am (6/27) back on my main server the Island 311 and xfer to Ragnarok 304 to get invite bk to my tribe there- Poof my new Character also gone AGAIN- Happy 5th Anniversary Ark still broken as ever after 5 years unreal and GG WC 

Edited by Drfumanchu13

This is such a stupid game stop bringing out events and updates when it does nothing the amount of poop i have lost to this new update is ridiculous i lost cryoed tames due to the constant blackscreening and not being able to get my poop back fix your god damn game before bringing out more stuff and a 21GB update for what? It did absolutely nothing the game is raptored sort your poop out

• Facepalm 1

On 6/18/2020 at 4:37 PM, StudioWildcard said:

Introducing Summer Bash 2020

Summer_Bash_2020_Poster.jpg

Break out your shades and catch some rays in the 2020 Summer Bash event. If you ever needed an excuse to celebrate summer and soak in some sun, we've got you covered.  From June 25th to July 14th the second Summer Bash event will be underway.  Spend your time relaxing by the beach in the new Hawaiian shirts or have a fight your tribe using the new water-gun skin. However you choose to spend your summer in ARK, Summer Bash is bound to cook up a lot of entertainment. 

Rate Boosts

• 3X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
  • 4X Player XP
  • 4X Harvesting
  • 4X Taming

New Emotes

• Guitar Riff
  • Drum Solo
  • Head Banger

New Skins

• 4 new Hawaiian-style shirt Skins
  • 3 new Swimsuit Skins
  • BBQ-themed Grilling Spatula (Club Skin)
  • Frisbee Skin (Boomerang)
  • 1 Sunglasses Skin w/ customizable lenses
  • Super Soaker style Squirt Gun Skin (Flamethrower)

New Chibi Pets

• Manta
  • Ammonite
  • Cnidaria
  • Plesiosaur
  • Astrocetus

Event-Colored Wild Creatures

• Dino Dark Blue
  • Red
  • White
  • Dino Sky Blue
  • Dark Red
  • Blue
  • Light Grey
  • Cream
  • Cammo
  • Orange
  • MediumTeal
  • DarkBlue
  • LemonLime
  • Peach
  • Coral

We at Studio Wildcard wish everyone a sun-filled summer with tons of fun.  Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

It would be nice to enjoy the summer bash but on Xbox it keeps closing the game can we please get an emergency update.

OMG how long does it take you ppl to fix your issues you made in that summer bash update???? I have tried to get on and play every day since, and all I get is doing the same thing over and over again. Do you ppl really know how to build a game or just how to mess it up. I paid good money that I work hard for for this!!!!! Not to say that I cant stay on long enough to make and build a simple wall !!! Are you fixing anything or just sitting back laughing at the ppl who spent good money on a game you cant get right????

Edited by XrenPayne