Community Crunch 226: Summer Bash 2020!

StudioWildcard

It would be more beneficial for your company to start thinking about an actual anti cheat software and start thinking of your player base instead of dino colors and cosmetics. Meshers, aimbotters and dupers but nothing has been done. They are on every pvp cluster and take people's hard time and work who play this game legitimately. In my case, I've been dealing with the same cheaters for over a year. But you know, pretty colors and what not...

• Thanks 1

Would love to play the new event......but since the last event i have not been able to get into ANY official servers. you would think with 15+ support tickets in something would have been done about this issue. i guess i will wait till all of my stuff has been wiped from the servers and start again. Wild card you need to worry about your paying customers not your new chibi.

On xbox one here, been getting booted out of the game by a black screen every 5-20 minutes on both single player as well as non-official dedicated servers for the past 3 hours or so. I even uninstalled all local data for ark and re-downloaded it to no effect, still doesn't work at all. Smh Wild Card gotta get it together.

I just updated my game and I can’t stay logged in for more than 5 minutes aswell as I can’t take all of my tames out of ark data. I’m gonna be so upset if I lose literally all my animals in the next 4 hours. I’m gonna lose 6 high lv wyverm babies max lv rex and argies and spinos! Ark plz fix this quick I have no control over the data.