Community Crunch 226: Summer Bash 2020!

StudioWildcard

5 hours ago, GP said:

It was called Summer Bash last year, which means it hasn't been called 4th July event for at least 2 years now. Also, this is a much longer event that spans a much wider length of time than 4th July.

Rather than make a fuss about it just be happy, because there's been absolutely NO signs that anyone in this community cried about it being 4th July before, therefore that means that YOU are the only one that crying over the situation, a situation that didn't exist in the first place.

This kind of post happens every event, people wants to complain. 4th of July . "Why American colors, Christmas why Christmas theme" so on and so forth. I saw the event colors and knew the complaints would start. 

Screenshot_20200619-195218~2.png

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

That is it for this crunch? Just news on the bash?
How about some news on the raft of issues since the EGS patches?
LAN connections timing out for countless people on the forums. 
Ongoing lag on CI servers.

The forums are lit with issues.

Ya'll need a public bug tracker and be more transparent on what issues have been submitted, which are confirmed, and which are in progress. Because your customer support team provide raptor all support on actual issues that are raised the moment you mention anything that isn't an Official Server. Canned response and ticket closed.

• Like 1

Fix your servers??,   I have imprinting to do and now of course when I have to imprint my tames here shortly, I can’t find server now.   Ark being ark.   I miss my imprint. You’re going to have to rollback server.  I don’t dedicate my time to breed for me not to be able to imprint due to issues of your game

Thats right lets worry about a fking event when there 20 servers offline that have been offline now going on 2 full days what about us players i guess  we dont matter and who cares if we get to be involved with event, but with server down looks like we just screwed.   So if you guys want to get off your az and please get the servers back online would be every so grateful.          FIX SERVER   NA-PVE-OFFICIAL-Theisland717     any dam time now!!!

Edited by TheGumbo

On 6/19/2020 at 6:20 PM, bedbug said:

my servers been down for like 24 hrs. No indication of what is going on. So its kind of hard to get excited about this when an official server just dissappears and might never come back lol. 

Hey Bud, Cedric said some stuff on twitter about it. Have a look there ♡ 

17 hours ago, TheGumbo said:

Thats right lets worry about a fking event when there 20 servers offline that have been offline now going on 2 full days what about us players i guess  we dont matter and who cares if we get to be involved with event, but with server down looks like we just screwed.   So if you guys want to get off your az and please get the servers back online would be every so grateful.          FIX SERVER   NA-PVE-OFFICIAL-Theisland717     any dam time now!!!

Calm down we are all frustrated, there has been talks of Ark being DDOS and attacks this week. Cedric posted about it and they are aware a d trying to resolve this. 

19 hours ago, Picklestatus said:

Fix your servers??,   I have imprinting to do and now of course when I have to imprint my tames here shortly, I can’t find server now.   Ark being ark.   I miss my imprint. You’re going to have to rollback server.  I don’t dedicate my time to breed for me not to be able to imprint due to issues of your game

The game has been going through DDOS attacks, spoke to Cedric over on twitter yesterday, they know and are trying to resolve it. We are all in the same boat unfortunately

On 6/19/2020 at 11:08 PM, zerassar said:

Ya'll need a public bug tracker and be more transparent on what issues have been submitted, which are confirmed, and which are in progress. Because your customer support team provide raptor all support on actual issues that are raised the moment you mention anything that isn't an Official Server. Canned response and ticket closed.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

• Like 1