PvE player traps?

tc30

In PVE,  if the structure isn't yours you shouldn't be entering unless invited.

Whatever happens to you if you do enter uninvited is a direct consequence of your own actions and no-one can be blamed except you.

If however they invited you in with the intention of trapping you then I would think they would be in breach of the COC 

2 hours ago, tc30 said:

Imagine the situation. Random guy wandering on island. Found someone's base. Goes in. Noticed opened door, dont noticed pressure plate, and bam. He got trapped. On PvE there is only 2 way: wait for help from base owner, or suicide.
Second way means loosing all stuff. Free loot for baseowner.

It's your fault. Stay out of peoples bases if not invited. You're not a guest, you're an intruder in that scenario. 

Sounds like a valuable learning experience.

17 hours ago, tc30 said:

Imagine the situation. Random guy wandering on island. Found someone's base. Goes in. Noticed opened door, dont noticed pressure plate, and bam. He got trapped. On PvE there is only 2 way: wait for help from base owner, or suicide.

if it was me and caught you in my pve base you would never play that character again^^ it would be my personal throw rug ;) and if you don't think its possible in pve then... look youtube pvp ways to capture players. lots  oflil tricks to keep  a player alive forever... stop going in peoples bases dude lol

On 6/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, tc30 said:

Free loot only of he/she is online. Bags disappear in 30 mins.

Archived