s+ mod Bring S+ to console

Emunk89

Suggestion

Bring S+ to console

I think one thing that not only XBOX players will agree but other console users will agree with....BRING S+ TO CONSOLE. Not only has other games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim by Bethesda have brought these to console, even if you charged say £10 (yes I'm from the UK) for the addition of MODS I'm sure you would have a lot of players wanting this mod and many more. Even if you get a licensing agreement with mod developers and let them install them on there games.

3 replies to this server topic

A while back Ark brought us the "Homestead Update" which was essentially all the parts of the S+ mod that they were willing to give us. 

It was a severely watered down version of the mod at best, but it was all they considered necessary.

So I don't see us getting anything more. 

Would I like to see more? Yes. 

They likelyhood of that happened? I would imagine it is pretty slim.

And for mods in general... Xbox would have a heavy screening prosses that would make it painful for the Modders, and even if you ended up not liking the mod, Xbox would charge like 10$ or pounds for each one! And there are other road blocks, and there would be restrictions only allow ping like 3 mods... and it would lag out a lot, and Xbox(console in general) prob. Wouldn’t let them for various reasons.

Archived