Lost items due to meshingq

vmeguire

Lost items due to meshingq

I was returning to my base after farming metal. As i was riding my level 232 Basilisk named Cat's Hauler loaded with 4 or 5 rows of raw metal ore I went under the world.  Once I noticed I was going underwater (the water there is not deep enough for that) I tried to move upward but I was stuck under the world  The Basilisk and I both died due to meshing.  I tried to retrieve my pack which was also under the world.  In that pack was a full tek suit (standard) My spino chibi,  my level 153 Mek named Linda Carter, my level 122 Procoptodon named Ssst (forest haha), my level 229 Abborant Anklo named Joan Jett and my mining drill with 140 damage!!!  

The incident took place at 73.5  81.5  on NA-PVE-Official-GenOne6

This was all due to a glitch beyond my control.  I have screen shots showing the tribe log, location, and the bag under the mesh. I was unable to download them because the files are to big and I don't know how to make them smaller

I submitted a ticket and they directed me here saying they won't help me.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as this incident was caused by a glitch which I have absolutely NO control over. 

Archived