What ways have you or your creature died?

Griffinslayer

What ways have you or your creature died?

What ways may you have died? 

Maybe a great start in the mouth of an Spino? Who knows, only you. Share your stories how you or your creature have died on whaterver map you play on Ragnarok, Valguero, The island or maybe the center it doesn't matter there are always funny stories to share.  

I have a bunch of managarmrs but they’re all identical and I name all of them Gamer. Some people think I’ve just had the same mana for a year but I just replace it like a toy whenever I break one.

Lava has claimed the most Gamers. Whenever you lag near lava it’s 100% death sentence. I lost my most recent one this way and was bummed out, I had her for a couple months.

1. Log in to find a Yuti staring me in the face after it spawned inside my base

2. Same login session walked through tek gate inside my base to find that the Yuti had spawned 3 Carnos and 1 alpha

3. On extinction lost 3 gigas a wyvern, a mantis, an argentavis and a griffin, the server save/lag ended up putting me past those red pylons

4. Drowned when stood inside my base, character desync I guess :D found my body in the ocean xD

5. DC and dismounted when logging back in with a giga eating me for breakfast

6. My sister knew I was about to log in and hit the C4 as I walked outside the base.

7. Ninja kitties in redwoods always get me

8. Lost 19 rexes 1 Yuti on a boss fight because WC decided to put that dredded 15min timer up for server update.

9. Fell off a wyvern, deployed my wing suit and then my armour broke before landing xD

10. Stole a wyvern egg only to find a few hours later 3 fire wyverns outside my base breathing fire all over the place.

11. Broke into someones base on pvp and got spat in the face by a dilo and troodon put me to sleep, found my self handcuffed to a chair, I had 4 stacks of spoiled meat in my inventory which quickly got eaten :D

My first ever (known) dino died because I was still rather new and had not yet mastered the whistles and I accidentally hit a pair of ankies after just taming a dimorph. I tried to whistle it to follow but it would not stop attacking (I know now of course you also have to whistle passive) and so he died to them. I lost a great frog to a stupid glitch in the swamp where I couldnt attack or dismount so the snakes and junk that she would have easily beaten were able to eat her. A therizino to the not eating glitch (unless he was just in the perfect place not reached by a trough). I had a nice wyvern eaten by a low level giga because it was the first one I ever KOd and it woke up a LOT faster than I was expecting (like less than a min) and we got stuck in it and I didnt think to jump off so the wyvern could free itself, I actually survived that one.  One time I was out taming shoulder monkeys and I got jumped by a troodon right after one tamed and it actually saved my life but died in the process, they died at the same time. 

Here are some highlights.

Me: I WRONG BUTTON!ed myself off an argentavis and into a pack of raptors. I returned and killed every last one.

Tame: Where to start? I've lost so, so many. In particular I have a bad track record with raptors. My first one, which was like my fifth tame ever, was killed by a rex that strayed down from one of the more southern rex spawns (I did avenge it with the help of a wild therizinosaur). Another one was killed just after I got it home by a sarco. I'm pretty sure there was another incident, with another raptor, but I can't remember it.

Pteras too. My first died after somehow starting a fight with a trike, my second thyla (but never saw a name in the killfeed, which confuzzled me, until I found him alive and well quite recently, although I still died), third also thyla (you'd think I'd learn), fourth I accidentally shot in the head while trying to kill a bug. 

Archived