Breeding and imprint settings for everyone

gamatron332

Breeding and imprint settings for everyone

So I’ve been on the numbers for a couple of days now and have noticed that most don’t fully understand the breeding and imprint settings so I’ll post them here .

for my example I’ll use the ptera with its specific breeding times. 

So to start the ptera base growth times are 

134976 secs total

37 hours 

29 mins 

35 secs 

And 8 hour imprint times you can get 4.6866667 imprints with 5 hours 29 mins 36 secs

now say you want it 10 times faster you set the growth time to *10 and leave the imprint interval at 1. But you still have 8 hour imprints. The calculation for imprint timer is 

x = how much faster(example above uses 10 so we’ll keep that) 

imprint interval = 1/x

0.1 = 1/10

this sets interval exactly at a fraction of 10 and gets full imprints. All the times are then divided by X. 
example 2 

57 times growth time 

0.01754286 = 1/57

putting 0.01754286 will get EXACTLY the imprint you need. If you do not put 0.01754286 and put something like 0.0175 you WILL mess up your imprints!! Put the entire number! Hope this helps anyone that wants to mess with imprint timers.

fyi 57 times growth will equal 39 mins and 28 secs growth time. Make sure to increase your egg hatch timer

edit 2 if you sue these settings it will work for ptera and EVERY other animal.

10 hours ago, thewingedshadow said:

I'm going to try it out, I wanted to hatch some pteranodons anyway.

Nice!

3 hours ago, gamatron332 said:

It was getting buried 

Ok.

maybe you can code a simple calculator!? And maybe add a breeding calculator too! Then everyone could auto make the settings they want and then use them! Also what happens if I turn the imprint lower then 1 divided by breeding?

7 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Nice!

Ok.

maybe you can code a simple calculator!? And maybe add a breeding calculator too! Then everyone could auto make the settings they want and then use them! Also what happens if I turn the imprint lower then 1 divided by breeding?

yeah the calculator would be nice but i dont know how i would do something like that... turning the imprint timer to say 0.5 and then dividing by breeding will mess up your imprints 

dividing 1 by breeding will get you the most optimized settings

Archived