Crystal Isles is almost empty of dinos

Sam78

Crystal Isles is almost empty of dinos

Since the day Crytsal Isles came out I have the server running, and today, there are very few dinos on the map, you see all kinds of species but few and there are areas where there is not a single one, it is sad to see this. I don't know what it could be, but the area where the Rock Drakes were is sad, not a single dino. I hope they solve it soon, apparently I am not the only one who thinks the same.

first off type in console while the game.

cheat enablecheats pass123   (this is default if memory serves right). ive changed mine years ago for my server.

setcheatplayer true  (to turn this off after is setcheatplayer false) (the amount of hibernation creatures will be at the bottom. mine says 38133 atm on the map, now u know how many are on the map)

next is either via single player slider bar called dino count (1 is enough) just increase by tiny amounts even 0.2 at a time will increase by drastic ammounts the number of creatures u have on the map. Or on your own server settings as like i run mine, i use Ark Server Manager and the setting is Dino Spawns: again this is set to 1 via a slider bar in the dino settings section.

but as i say tiny increases will cause huge amounts to spawn, so test out 0.1 (1.1)  for yourself, mine is set to 1.4.

hope this helps in any way.

6 minutes ago, ghosty1974 said:

first off type in console while the game.

cheat enablecheats pass123   (this is default if memory serves right). ive changed mine years ago for my server.

cheat setcheatplayer true  (to turn this off after is setcheatplayer false) (the amount of hibernation creatures will be at the bottom. mine says 38133 atm on the map, now u know how many are on the map)

next is either via single player slider bar called dino count (1 is enough) just increase by tiny amounts even 0.2 at a time will increase by drastic ammounts the number of creatures u have on the map. Or on your own server settings as like i run mine, i use Ark Server Manager and the setting is Dino Spawns: again this is set to 1 via a slider bar in the dino settings section.

but as i say tiny increases will cause huge amounts to spawn, so test out 0.1 (1.1)  for yourself, mine is set to 1.4.

hope this helps in any way.

I guess with my server admin pass, I will be able to activate it not?

Archived