extinction Killed dessert titan didn't get tek engrams.

Kyronex

Sometimes the desert Titan glitches out and doesn’t give engrams or loot if you are too far away when it dies, but you can get the loot off its body.  Sucks that happened to you guys, but just so you know you can solo the Titan with a quetzal with a box around the rider.  You can solo tame the desert Titan up with A Quetzalcoatlus too and use it to take out your frustrations with arks lazy devs on your fellow server members.

8 hours ago, RipRavage said:

Sometimes the desert Titan glitches out and doesn’t give engrams or loot if you are too far away when it dies, but you can get the loot off its body.  Sucks that happened to you guys, but just so you know you can solo the Titan with a quetzal with a box around the rider.  You can solo tame the desert Titan up with A Quetzalcoatlus too and use it to take out your frustrations with arks lazy devs on your fellow server members.

The messed up part about this as I'm finding post from two or three years ago or people are complaining about this same issue. I was literally standing directly underneath the desert Titan I didn't get credit for this. It's hard enough to keep a base long enough to even get to this point when you don't have Tek already and then to have this kind of thing happen because of lazy Developers his kind of BS, especially when it's been a known issue for years.

Archived