False Ban Reports

PuffyGoliath

False Ban Reports

I can't tell you how many times I've been accused in global chat that I'm aimbotting, that I have ESP, etc. It's had my tribe mates and I rolling until recently. I woke up this morning to see I was globally banned from official servers. Then I remembered these two guys I killed on a ragnarok server the day before while out pvping that said that they were reporting me for "aimbot and esp" after I got a fat kit off of one them and killed a bird on a raft from the other. Because this was usual for me (also for other friends that smack on controller), I thought nothing of it at the time. I guess being good at a game and smacking xbox players with mouse/keyboard = aimbot apparently. All the kids these days don't want to admit they met a better player on the battlefield, so they decide to whine and point fingers. Instead of banning players that support the company, buy all the dlcs, and are good at the game, they should actually start spending their energy on protecting their servers from ddoss attacks, or tracking these people down. Love the game, keep up the work, and hopefully my ticket gets resolved so I can get back to playing!

• Jerryn locked this topic
  • Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, PuffyGoliath said:

False Ban Reports

I can't tell you how many times I've been accused in global chat that I'm aimbotting, that I have ESP, etc. It's had my tribe mates and I rolling until recently. I woke up this morning to see I was globally banned from official servers. Then I remembered these two guys I killed on a ragnarok server the day before while out pvping that said that they were reporting me for "aimbot and esp" after I got a fat kit off of one them and killed a bird on a raft from the other. Because this was usual for me (also for other friends that smack on controller), I thought nothing of it at the time. I guess being good at a game and smacking xbox players with mouse/keyboard = aimbot apparently. All the kids these days don't want to admit they met a better player on the battlefield, so they decide to whine and point fingers. Instead of banning players that support the company, buy all the dlcs, and are good at the game, they should actually start spending their energy on protecting their servers from ddoss attacks, or tracking these people down. Love the game, keep up the work, and hopefully my ticket gets resolved so I can get back to playing!

If you have filed a support ticket, there is nothing else you can do:  https://support.survivetheark.com/

In game issue requiring support or a GM cannot be handled on the forums.

Please note, tickets are reviewed in the order they are received.

Archived