developers does not care the game condition

developers does not care the game condition

Like the title says they dont care anything about how game goes. Every 15 mins servers saving at huge time and sometimes it cant save and rollback the server and all your efford is gone and this happened me 3 times in a row in 1 day! I also played mobile version and realised developers does not care about us and server stability. Tell me 1 thing, isnt this game is your only 1 job to make it stabile? Why dont you take any action about tons of hundreds ingame bugs and server issues? Dont you get your pay checks? If you cant handle anything about the game stability issues you should quit developing it or get someone can actually do something.

How would feel if you go on prepaid holiday's and on your destination  you discover that your room is already taken as turist company  sold  your  room to  many other customers?

That's how it probably go. Turist company made deal (and got paid) with more than milion customers but they have les than 400 hotels and each hotel have 70 rooms.

It's not even worth playing or spending a dime on I completely lost my character in a roll back it took a GM 15 days before they would help they gave me 105 levels I was 106 they gave my tribe back but never gave any boss completions that where lost I had Valguero, Island broodmother and Ab Rockwell these are not easy to complete it was pain in azz to arrange them the first time and not to mention the many times failed because of 255 or server maint shutdowns before finally finished them  I cannot even use my tek suit or tek pod or even my tek turrets anymore it makes no ducking sense to me why I would lose anything. Not to mention most the time to even complete some of these bosses you have to pay cash to alphas who control the server for a seat because most of the artifact caves are controlled by them. I will never give wildcard any money until my boss completions are restored.