Bloodstalker Taming Bug

Bloodstalker Taming Bug

Been trying to tame new bloodstalkers on official small tribes and the tame seems to be bugged.  Every time it grabs me it pulls me in for a little bit but then I escape.  This is without me struggling or hitting any buttons at all.  There is a clear line of sight between me and the spider, no branches or anything for me to get hung up on.  It also pulls me in for the same amount of time, just high enough for the drop to be fatal, then lets me go.  This has happened about a dozen times with a couple different spiders.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is not a bug at all. The net produced by blookstalker is not very strong, it is set as that. So if he pulls you but in between  and him there are any stuff blocks or in the way the net will be broken. You just have to try a different spot for him to pull u up properly. 

The net even breaks if you swing to  fast, it's not some material that never break. 

On 8/30/2020 at 8:16 AM, 003 said:

This is not a bug at all. The net produced by blookstalker is not very strong, it is set as that. So if he pulls you but in between  and him there are any stuff blocks or in the way the net will be broken. You just have to try a different spot for him to pull u up properly. 

The net even breaks if you swing to  fast, it's not some material that never break. 

Wrong, it's a bug. I've been playing this game for over 8,000 hours. I know a bug when I see one. There isn't anything in the way of the web and I make sure not to struggle at all. It happens all the time. They can't pick anything off the ground anymore.

• 1 month later...