A message to Wildcard, please listen to your community

A message to Wildcard, please listen to your community

Hello. This is a message directed towards Studio Wildcard. ARK is pretty much 5 years old now, and with that being said, it is nowhere NEAR completion. We don't need more maps, no, we don't need useless creatures. What we need is small details, fixes, and improvments. Better management, more communication with the playerbase. I'm not sure how much this has to be said, I'm really not sure, but I do know for a fact it has been said a lot. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone complaining about ARK / Wildcard, I would literally be rich. Listen to you community. Honestly, we aren't idiots. You're a money hungry company and that's that. If you weren't, you wouldn't pump out half-ass DLC's just for the money. You released a paid DLC while your game was in early access. Wildcard, we are not dumbasses. We are not stupid. Fix your game, improve upon the small things. Stop pumping out unfinished DLC's only to never come back to them again. Listen to us god dammit, listen to your community! The problem is that you DON'T listen to your community. I know that you're not going to fix the game! I know it! I know you aren't going to take this post seriously! It is a proven fact that you don't care, otherwise you would listen to us! You know why I know this? BECAUSE IT IS TRUE THAT YOU DON'T CARE. YOU ARE A MONEY HUNGRY COMPANY AND YOU DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY. We want to see the game improved, Wildcard!

That is my rant. I know Wildcard is not going to take this seriously because that is a classic Wildcard move with these types of posts.

5 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

The community isn't a unanimous voice.

It kinda has been sounding like one for the past two years though. Pretty much everyone asking for fixes, for solutions to a lot of problems, but what have we been getting? DLC's after DLC's. When have you ever seen someone in these forums asking for more DLC's? And the persons who have done that are players who gave up on Wildcard fixing stuff and got used to all the glitches, bugs and the stupid unfairness of the game. Have you seen what people say every time the official twitter posts something or retweets something? There is not a single post in which people are not complaining about a glitch, bug or problem. There is a reason why they shut down the bounty program they held for the first 2-3 years of the game's development, because it wasn't profitable. The company would have already gone bankrupt because of all the bugs and glitches the community has found until now and have been complaining for in the last 3 years.

16 minutes ago, GunsMroses said:

When have you ever seen someone in these forums asking for more DLC's

Have you ever read the suggestion subforum? Many DLC and maps have been requested. 

17 minutes ago, GunsMroses said:

There is not a single post in which people are not complaining about a glitch, bug or problem.

The most upvoted suggestion is to separate PvP and PvE balances. This has nothing to do with bugs.

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Have you ever read the suggestion subforum? Many DLC and maps have been requested. 

Most of the suggestions are complaints my guy, suggestions to change something because they don't like it, because they think it's broken, it's unfair.
I went to suggestions, sorted by date and searched for the word "DLC" and I couldn't find anything until page 3. It's a post of someone complaining over the fact that they need to download a DLC to be able to learn the engrams from that map. He suggested not having the need to be in the map to do that. Even YOU replied on that suggestion with another complaint to Wildcard.
I kept on looking for more "DLC" word related posts, and I only found something relevant until page 7...

3 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

The most upvoted suggestion is to separate PvP and PvE balances. This has nothing to do with bugs.

I never specifically talked about bugs, if you knew how to read, you could notice that I clearly said at the first line of my reply: "Fixes, solutions to a lot of problems", plus, I wasn't even talking about the ARK forums, I was talking about Twitter. But I'll take as an example what you mention anyways; PvP and PvE balances; That has always been a HUGE problem for the whole ARK community, well, I'll give you a quick solution right now from the top of my head. Just add a switch that changes the whole configuration of the server. You wanna make a PvP server? Boom, switch it to PvP and the configuration and settings are automatically changed to PvP. What? You wanna do the opposite and make a PvE server? Boom, switch it to PvE and all the settings are put to PvE mode. What would those settings and configurations be? I don't know, there is already a whole ass 6 pages about those suggestions on that very post. But from what I understand, most of the complaints come from the PvE community since the current configuration of the game is set to have a balanced PvP environment. How about making the Managarmr being able to do a poop load of jumps like before and make the Gacha able to overcap loot (weapons, tools, etc.), hell, even bring back the old flyers (level up speed).
There, I gave you a quick solution, now take into consideration that THAT post has been there for OVER A YEAR. Very ironic of you to say that most of the community doesn't complain about anything when you just mentioned that the most upvoted post is about a problem that hasn't been addressed properly for over a year. Which by the way, that problem has been around for even longer since that post was created.

complaint.png

Archived