Fix your game wildcard

maart999

Fix your game wildcard

so i've been playing ark for well over 2.5 years and there is one thing i learned about this game and its company (wildcard) the game is broken and wildcard doesnt give a damn about its game. they keep pumping out new dlc but they are not fixing broken mechanics or bugs or lag or awful shadows or anything really. i am baffled that the game isnt dead yet but the reason for that is probably that they just have to keep pumping out new dlc and everyone will play again. i've stopped playing the game about a week ago because its just not fun. i do play a lot of rust now. obviously rust isn't perfect either but the devs actually care about there community and game. so a message to wildcard PLEASE fix your game, i'm only saying this because i love ark but i am kinda done XD

On 6/18/2020 at 7:16 AM, prodigy1202 said:

The thing about game companies is: if you've played their game for 2.5 years already, they've already gotten out of you what they need.

that might be true but i have some friends who have been playing rust for well over 6 years and they are still playing to this day because the developers actually care about their game

Archived