Pathetic customer service

Drake498

Pathetic customer service

Gotta love when ark boots your character from a server then throws it into the void causing you to lose high level tames and they only offer to do the bare minimum giving levels back, guess what ark i can get to level 100 in a day levels are the easiest thing to gain in the game what i want is the tames yiur horrible network lost and i want my character back with all my engrams and my stuff i was carrying. Not a new character with the levels back and thats all wont even give my engrams or my tames what actually cost time and effort in the game. Levels are useless when they are so easy to get. In turn the customer service is useless. You loss my character then you dont do anything thats meaningful to replace it. Im suprised anyone still plays the only game that does this to people.

What server are you playing on? Assuming you're playing on an official server (which I find unlikely, because there's absolutely no way to get to level 100 in 24 hours on official rates), it's common practice for most game developers to not replace anything when lost to game bugs. Not sure how you come to the conclusion this is the only game that practices this policy, but my guess is you haven't played a lot of games.

I was on 141 an official and its actually crazy easy just have a lystro and a grinder lvl 100 in 24 hours on an offical is easy beyond belief if you dont think it is then I feel you dont know how to grind a chartacter properly. Maybe ark should stop puting updates to make their game pretty and put updates so people can  actually play with out losing all their effort. Because of ark i dont have a character that can make everything or do anything anymore and tthats uncalled for. They offered me levels okay what abiut my structures what about my engrams ive spens countless days playing this game and it was all for nothing because ark and wild card doesnt know how to make a game that saves the persons character. And fine so they only offer levels after its the games fault i nolonger have my character thats just horrible customer service. If i was in charge id give someone eggs and material and whole bunch of stuff fpr them to start back up since its my game and its a mess at keeping data. Instead of screwing the players id made them okay of it happend bunch of rare eggs bunch of supplys and all your levels and engrams back. All it os is game data that i input into a computer. But ofcarse the game wont do anything meaningful after they destroy all your progress

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 6:52 AM, Armitige said:

What server are you playing on? Assuming you're playing on an official server (which I find unlikely, because there's absolutely no way to get to level 100 in 24 hours on official rates), it's common practice for most game developers to not replace anything when lost to game bugs. Not sure how you come to the conclusion this is the only game that practices this policy, but my guess is you haven't played a lot of games.

You can get to lv 100 in less than 8 hours on official, with x2 rates, now with x4 it would be even faster.  I only know this cos I spammed ext drops and nodes with a new toon, those levels just came rolling in.

As for character loss u should have screenshot your implant periodically showing the details of the implant and also screenshot/record your engrams.  WC will/should replace the character id for that implant, giving u your toon and imprints etc back

You all make fair points lol i should have took a photo more often ive only been playing for 6 months lol had no idea ark was such sheet that they refuse to help people the way they do. And RIGHT!!!!! Levels are so easy to get like sheeeeeet stop offering people something they can get in a day amd offer something worth while give people who lose their character something worthwile for the headache ark just put them threw would be ten times better oh im sorry we lost all your stuff heres something that will make you forget about your misfortune. Just pathetic how ark and wild card treats its players. Straight up sad. I get its just a game but still they act like they are all high and mighty when in reality their market will crumble if they keep acting like this i literally know 4 people who used to play religiously and now dont because ark doesnt have anything together. Eventually thwy will lose more hell honestly ill just get into coding and make my own ark lol ill steal all the clients they have cause they domt k ow how to treat people it would be so easy to make a proper running dino game 

On 6/17/2020 at 12:20 PM, Drake498 said:

Gotta love when ark boots your character from a server then throws it into the void causing you to lose

Wild Cards Product Manager is the problem not Customer Service.

In the 'Game Suggestions' section there is 2 pages of people requesting a character 'backup' feature with hundreds or thousands of votes across the approx 26 duplicate suggestions.
Maybe you should go add to that pile so Wild Cards Product Manager has another suggestion to ignore.

• Volunteer Moderator
On 6/18/2020 at 11:55 AM, Drake498 said:

I was on 141 an official and its actually crazy easy just have a lystro and a grinder lvl 100 in 24 hours on an offical is easy beyond belief if you dont think it is then I feel you dont know how to grind a chartacter properly. Maybe ark should stop puting updates to make their game pretty and put updates so people can  actually play with out losing all their effort. Because of ark i dont have a character that can make everything or do anything anymore and tthats uncalled for. They offered me levels okay what abiut my structures what about my engrams ive spens countless days playing this game and it was all for nothing because ark and wild card doesnt know how to make a game that saves the persons character. And fine so they only offer levels after its the games fault i nolonger have my character thats just horrible customer service. If i was in charge id give someone eggs and material and whole bunch of stuff fpr them to start back up since its my game and its a mess at keeping data. Instead of screwing the players id made them okay of it happend bunch of rare eggs bunch of supplys and all your levels and engrams back. All it os is game data that i input into a computer. But ofcarse the game wont do anything meaningful after they destroy all your progress

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Archived