stutter Server stuttering and freezing, thanks Epic

Dr4g0n36

Server stuttering and freezing, thanks Epic

BTW, last 12 hours spent on restore ports, maps and cluster due to the very bad implementation of "hey, new Epic cousin!", from this morning my users refer to constant stutter and micro-freeze. I see a "huge" (looking at the past) use of SSD from "SteamCMD" and a noticeable upload/download requests from "api.epicgames.dev" and "metrics", on a cluster where  I DO NOT REQUESTED TO AUTO-INJECT EPIC STUFFS. I'm tired to work every week keeping things clean and fast that devs broke...could you simply do things slower but better? i can't solve at now stupid Epic LAN hog and stupid SteamCMD relpying with SSD hog. Come on...

2020-06-17.thumb.png.acdf5d380f67335e86f84a2d0ecb83e2.png

Just for an update, i've managed to remove all API and Dll execution from Epic, but my players and myself reported continuos lag spikes. Rebooted Servers and machine, cleaned all cleanable, reconfigured router doesn't helped. Can be last WC updates that are causing instability?

i've also noticed a significant increment of upload and download, before anniversary was 10kb up and 20/30 down, now is 150kb up and 800/900kb down (MY ISP is FTTH 100MB up and 100MB down)

Archived