Crystal wyverns + CRYOPODS = broken

Past couple of days since release we been unable to cryopod the Crystal Wyverns. Today it finally worked, but they are no longer deployable? Please fix this asap, id really like to be able to store these creatures. xd and even more now, also use them again haha. i cant confirm if this is a general issue but, i can only imagine the rage if so >.<

cryo.png

It works just fine for me, I can cryo them, and I can deploy them. As long as I stay on Crystal isle.
That being said, I noticed that you can't deploy them anymore when you try to transfer them to another server as cryopods, while the transfer is not activated yet.
Then, after that, it doesn't matter anymore if you come back on crystal isle and try to deploy them, they're stuck, and the picture change to a raptor.

Didn't you tried to transfer them to another map, even tho the manual transfer isn't activated for them yet?

On 6/16/2020 at 1:35 PM, Sikkendkit said:

Crystal wyverns + CRYOPODS = broken

Past couple of days since release we been unable to cryopod the Crystal Wyverns. Today it finally worked, but they are no longer deployable? Please fix this asap, id really like to be able to store these creatures. xd and even more now, also use them again haha. i cant confirm if this is a general issue but, i can only imagine the rage if so >.<

cryo.png

I had this problem and was able to recover my dino by transferring off Crystal Isles to another map then back. The image is still the raptor but it will deploy the wyvern and it is safe to cryopod it again and it will not corrupt when transferred.