Tribe betrayed, In-sided

Hondohtk

Tribe betrayed, In-sided

Hey all I think I am sure of the answer on this but I will ask anyway. 

We just got insided and lost most of our dinos and a lot of our good RSS Poly (50k), ing(200K), Pre made Tek. ext.

Does anyone know if the Ark admins can see who did it and be willing to get the stuff back? 

We have a 99% knowledge of who did it but want to be positive. 

Funny thing was he took all his stuff off server and now shows off line all the time when before he was never off line, He will not contact us back when we contact him. 

We are moving forward but was just wondering. 

thanks. 

2 hours ago, ArkRage said:

An expensive lesson, but you get it now. Change your tribe settings.

Just love the responses like that, expensive lesson. Why make it and condone it to even be able to do that in the first place?

Ya would have not mattered. cant personally lock cryo fridges. Not a setting that the ARK lord feel is worth it. So again we have get out stuff going. If it is not the team mates steeling from us to ARK glitches to just  playing in lagville it is getting very trying on this game. I have been here sense it was out in beta but thinking it might just be time to walk away. Nothing to really loose now. 

Then to get an admin to actually work with you is so much fun as well. Will see how we feel to see if we even want to fight this anymore. It is summer now so might just put this up on a shelf and start over in the fall to see if it has changed but most likely it will not. 

You can put cryo in a locked room and pin the door so only you can access it. I understand your frustration, believe me lol. I think you can even pin the fridge so only you can access it, I'm not sure.. 
Still doesnt help much against insiders tho, they can just use c4 or other explosives to get them when everyone else is offline.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:08 AM, GP said:

PVP it's a legit war tactic.

PVE it's a lame tactic carried out by losers.

Unfortunately it's one of lifes harsh lessons where you need to learn and adapt.

It is a lame tactic carried out by Dbags whether in PvP or PvE.

In my experience it has nothing to do with wars, its always when someone's feelings get hurt by a fellow tribe member. At least that was the case the 4 or 5 times it happened to me and my pals. 

I got us Insided 1 time because I made fun of the guys motorboat build, pointed out some flaws and apparently he couldn't handle the criticism.

4 hours ago, SMP said:

Insiding is awesome.  It's a very effective tactic which requires a much different skillset than simple combat or raiding.  I'm a big fan and very happy that it's a part of the game.  Kudos to the enterprising folks who pull it off successfully. 

ya real skill needed. 

Tool 

On 6/16/2020 at 6:55 PM, Hondohtk said:

Ya but he was pone of the guys that started it on this service with the leader. 

Did not think we needed to watch him. 

I don't know the full situation but if he was one of those who started the tribe he maybe felt he had the right to the stuff he took.

Maybe much of the effort to get the tribe established was put in by him and then a lot of new players were allowed to join and the tribe became unpleasant for him to remain in.

I've seen it before where new people join and start to take over,  make all the decisions use tribe resources as if they were freely obtained and some of the original tribe members think the best thing to do is just take what they consider belongs to them and start fresh on their own.

every coin has 2 sides. 

Oh and to answer your question. GMs won't help with this, it's your word against theirs who the rightful owner of the stuff is. How do you prove you farmed the poly and ingots, tamed or bred the dinos. Maybe they were all legitimately the property of the player who left? 

8 minutes ago, Hemplethwaite said:

I don't know the full situation but if he was one of those who started the tribe he maybe felt he had the right to the stuff he took.

Maybe much of the effort to get the tribe established was put in by him and then a lot of new players were allowed to join and the tribe became unpleasant for him to remain in.

I've seen it before where new people join and start to take over,  make all the decisions use tribe resources as if they were freely obtained and some of the original tribe members think the best thing to do is just take what they consider belongs to them and start fresh on their own.

every coin has 2 sides. 

ya not the case here. 

1 minute ago, Hondohtk said:

ya not the case here. 

That's your side.

But how do you know what their thoughts were?  You did say, and I quoted you, 

Ya but he was pone of the guys that started it on this service with the leader. 

They will have their own version of what has gone down and why. 

On 6/17/2020 at 1:37 AM, Hondohtk said:

Tribe betrayed, In-sided

We just got insided and lost most of our dinos and a lot of our good RSS Poly (50k), ing(200K), Pre made Tek. ext.

Does anyone know if the Ark admins can see who did it and be willing to get the stuff back? 

Funny thing was he took all his stuff off server and now shows off line all the time when before he was never off line, He will not contact us back when we contact him. 

thanks. 

Hi there sir.

I'm your customer rep Dave from ARK Insurance Co.  If you would like to file a claim for lost dinos and or material and have an account with us please submit a completed ALT_F4 form and our customer service team will look into it. Alternatively you can buy our Gold insurance package and be covered for the next time your base is deleted for just one easy payment of $9.99**

Sincerely,

Dave 

Customer Service

At ARK Insurance Co we really care. Join today

**Terms and conditions may change or service may cease to exist.

On 6/18/2020 at 6:38 PM, Hondohtk said:

ya real skill needed. 

Tool 

this is a survival game..survive...listen to  these post ;) few veteran players here 

like alpha/beta ark was real survival ..enemy players were real threats like in game ......wc passed out diapers to the pve community when game fully released... insiding is used by every government in the world... be prepared theres bad ppl irl.. theres more bad ppl in games...please learn from ur mistakes .. do as stated above... never trust any random...

On 6/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, Hondohtk said:

Just love the responses like that, expensive lesson. Why make it and condone it to even be able to do that in the first place?

Ya would have not mattered. cant personally lock cryo fridges. Not a setting that the ARK lord feel is worth it. So again we have get out stuff going. If it is not the team mates steeling from us to ARK glitches to just  playing in lagville it is getting very trying on this game. I have been here sense it was out in beta but thinking it might just be time to walk away. Nothing to really loose now. 

Then to get an admin to actually work with you is so much fun as well. Will see how we feel to see if we even want to fight this anymore. It is summer now so might just put this up on a shelf and start over in the fall to see if it has changed but most likely it will not. 

Might not be the answer you're looking for, but it is the answer. Nothing can be done, and you're FAR from the first for it to happen to, and you will not be the last. Some lessons are hard, but I bet you'll either learn from it or be disappointed again.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:07 AM, Hondohtk said:

Tribe betrayed, In-sided

thanks. 

sorry it happened to you.

no these stuff aren't really recorded, unless he podded the dinos in your tribe and took off. its the tribe log I'm talking about.

you only can to move on and/or spread the news about this guy.

I've been in there I know the hurt.

the guy eventually left the game and never came back. I kept one dino with his tribe name on as a memoir and learnt not to invite randoms into the tribe unless I have set up the tribe hierarchy clearly

Archived