New Dino Suggestion

Ooboou

Suggestion

New Dino Suggestion

I think the Gas Bag should be able to become a beautiful giant butterfly. Maybe one that looks like the blue Morpho butterfly or the standard Monarch. I know we have that one moth thing already, but a ginormous beautiful butterfly would be a fun addition. Maybe the size of of a Quetzal? I'm not sure if people in general like cute things as much as I do, but I just thought I'd suggest it just in case.

3 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, Ooboou said:

New Dino Suggestion

I think the Gas Bag should be able to become a beautiful giant butterfly. Maybe one that looks like the blue Morpho butterfly or the standard Monarch. I know we have that one moth thing already, but a ginormous beautiful butterfly would be a fun addition. Maybe the size of of a Quetzal? I'm not sure if people in general like cute things as much as I do, but I just thought I'd suggest it just in case.

The idea seems to be pretty cool, even if it wouldn't do anything but fly.

But in my opinion, the Ark should go towards its original version. I bought this game without thinking because I saw dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures. And because of the dinosaurs, I love the Ark. But with every addition, weird creatures are getting newer and newer. It has its charm too, but too much of it. However, I prefer dinosaurs, which may not be different from each other, do not have to have some special things like deino, torpezo, spino, etc. They can be similar to each other like a regular giga, rex or carno. They walk and bite because that's what dinoaurs did.

with every new idea, I don't think it looks like the Ark and displaces other dinosaurs. Like a hover skiff and the best quetz. Of course the hover skiff that has a lot more possibilities and the ark becomes too easy. ;( 

Archived