ark FREE Ruined everyones servers

johniefive

we got fresh official servers. they are 70/70 all day. it's not the free players on them, it's vet players up to their old tricks. i came back after a break, i paid for my game and trying to level a new character enough to move off onto genesis. good news is i managed to get a useful plot to level, bad news is all around me are vet players pillar blocking everything only 100 hours in on the new official servers.

can anyone suggest a low cost private server provider in NA that doesn't give  a haste when time to cancel???

many new players asking for big tames / mucho help instead of even trying to play / pressing esc to open options to see what buttons do what its a survival game i dont mind the odd bit of advice / help but hand holding is not what i do anymore - the island server i have a base on is almost max capacity since the EPIC free giveaway and add the fact that all the free DLC's can be used too is slightly annoying imo,  i know there is no real fix for this but still the new players all flock to the other dlc's without even playing the base game lol - BUT this is a problem on official, cant comment on pvp or unofficial i assume they are fairly self regulated / admin'd well

Archived