BAN player use of INI

Danielnz00

Suggestion

7 replies to this server topic

That's the only good point of console version, everyone is "hardware balanced"

It all started with gamma that did make the night gameplay totally useless (that's why i like the dark cave on ragnarok).

But i know that gamma can't be fixed, because it's not only a game settings. You can also modify gamma with pc monitor or with graphic card option.

Wildcard needs to do something to fix those who cheat and change the ini files so that they get rid of all clutter and can see every structure.  It makes it impossible for solo people to hide poop when all someone has to do is fly around with the change to ini files and can see everything.  If they didn't have the use of those files that they wouldn't be able to see hidden bases and/or vaults.  I know that it's people using these files because unless you know exactly where these items are there is no way to see them and they are placed in very, very low traffic areas. In fact, they are place in area the most people don't even go to. 

They also need to fix all the other cheats and get rid of the ark market since now everyone is just buying their dinos instead of raising them like they are supposed to do. For those of us who like pure ark it has completely ruined the game. The only satisfaction is when I beat those who go and buy their dinos and bases with normally raised dinos. 

Archived