PVE Base break in thru green house wall, how?

STEVEC

PVE Base break in thru green house wall, how?

So it appears someone busted out a few green house walls to get into my base. Nothing is missing but being it occurred and hour after I logged off I am curious how it happened. I thought PVE had offline structure damage prevention. Any ideas on how this happened and how I can prevent it from occurring again would be helpful.

20200615202233_1.jpg

I have a wall around my property and I built my greenhouse inside that area. Already 4x I found one side of greenhouse completely destroyed. Greenhouse thats safely behind a wall while I wasnt online.

Last time I heard a sound of glass breaking, so I rushed outside. There was a bronto - they spawn a lot around my base and they share spawn points with rexes - whipping his long tail around to kill an attacking rex. Small part of the tail went through the stone wall texture and collided with the greenhouse, breaking it. Maybe the hitbox is a bit weird, ignoring stone structure since they cant damage them, but this is how my greenhouse kept breaking. Moved it on top of my roof and it never broke again.

Archived