console release and absolute joke

Kodking194

11 hours ago, jamescoolcrafter15 said:

I hope you realize that not everyone has enough money to buy a PC or enough time to build one.

My old PC did handle ark well yes i couldnt run on hi graphics but im sure that money u paid for console is more than i did for that PC and besides there is so many bonuses playing on PC as mods and other maps... I played CI year ago yes it's changed a bit but there is nothing to do with money bro maybe time yes but if you do build one yourself it will be cheaper than buying built one and no u dont need top end PC mate

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

that is not true, when PC players get it first they ruin eh experience for others, its like if one country was to get access to a new movie in the cinemas before the rest of the countries, they would then go and ruin it for others. 

Wow that's a really bad example. There have been hundreds of movies and TV Shows that have been released in the US months or years before the UK. Not so much these days, but it used to happen a lot more frequently all the time. It never spoiled stuff for me even when using the internet because I don't go LOOKING for it.

With CI there will be videos on Youtube, which include one's that have been around for the last few years anyway. Simple solution, don't watch Youtube videos of that map.

There will be posts on the forum about CI, most of these will probably be about issues, but just don't read them.

CI being spoiled for players is all in your own hands, don't spoil it for yourself. If you are too weak to avoid it, then pull yourself together.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, jamescoolcrafter15 said:

Well they wouldn't give out false dates if they actually listened to the community telling them not to.

Right but there's a large portion of the community that are complaining because no specific date in September has been given.

So what would YOU do if you got a large community demanding specific dates to be set (even knowing WC's track record), and a large community demanding they don't set dates because they never meet them.

Which large community will you CHOOSE to please and displease? Or do you have a win all solution that no-one knows about?

10 hours ago, GP said:

Right but there's a large portion of the community that are complaining because no specific date in September has been given.

So what would YOU do if you got a large community demanding specific dates to be set (even knowing WC's track record), and a large community demanding they don't set dates because they never meet them.

Which large community will you CHOOSE to please and displease? Or do you have a win all solution that no-one knows about?

Ok listen first off the map is already made and so is everything in it. It was find a mod. The reason the map is shlt when it becomes official is because Wildcard ruins it.

15 hours ago, GP said:

yes, smething a few game companies do, they announce the content and all, but dont give any kind of release date, this way they dont have a date to finish by. but WC being the brain dead idiots they are just talk out of their ass.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

yes, smething a few game companies do, they announce the content and all, but dont give any kind of release date, this way they dont have a date to finish by. but WC being the brain dead idiots they are just talk out of their ass.

Maybe the community should learn to respect that type of behaviour then?

The number of times i've seen people constantly asking when is TLC 3 coming because no date was ever given.

Imagine if WC had not said September for CI on console and just said coming later. You seem to think there's one simple solution for managing this, but the community is half the problem in it because everyone is different and expects WC to work in different ways.

Life would be much simpler if the community just grew up a little and chilled out.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:54 PM, Kodking194 said:

that is not true, when PC players get it first they ruin eh experience for others, its like if one country was to get access to a new movie in the cinemas before the rest of the countries, they would then go and ruin it for others. 

fun fact most movies released are released in other countries first lol ?have u seen a bootleg befor  theatres ..always wonder why they have Chinese subtitles? ? and to stay on topic.. buy a pc .. toss that crappy console in the trash ;) i would be surprised if crystal isl even was able to be played on console lol.pfft u thought extinction was bad on console^^ just wait lolz

On 6/15/2020 at 8:59 PM, Kodking194 said:

console release and absolute joke

so i got a question for ya WC, are us console players a joke to you, do you even care about us. cause i dont think you even give a damn about us. so CI is released for PC, but us console players have to wait for what, 3-4 months. this is absolute BS. btw, you have not even giving a set date for the console release other than semptember, to me, that means for we know you might push it back even further to like January next year, and this is not the only time you have done this, every single freaking DLC has been pushed back for console players. now what really pisses me off is the fact that when you made the announcement about CI coming to official ark, you said it would be coming to all platforms in winter, but low and behold its not. once again you lied and have now let down a large amount of the player base. now before some of you PC people and some console players go saying that they pushed it back to make things better for us console players, that is an utter load of BS, every other DLC release for console has basically been like the pc release, absolute crap, now another problem with releasing the map for PC before the rest of the platforms is that they then ruin it for console players. all i am saying is either release the map on all platforms on the same date, or dont go saying that its going to come to all platforms on a set date or month unless you can fully confirm that date or month, and before people say that unexpected problems may arise pushing them back, thats clearly not the case, and here is why. every damn DLC that has been released for ark. has had its date pushed back, and the console release date pushed back even more, you would think that maybe after aberration, that they would have learnt to either not state a month of release or keep their word and release in that month or on that date. its this kind of stupidity on the developers end that makes them look unprofessional, i have recently started learning about product development and planning charts in one of my subject i do for school. and one of the big factors we are learning about is upholding due dates. tbh a lot of what i learnt about companies like game developing, WC barely ticks off any of the boxes they should be ticking to be considered a somewhat successful company, poor communication between consumer/ buyers and developers, poor support system for product, terrible  at upholding product release dates and so on. this may sound like a rant and tbh it could be taken as one. but i mean seriously WC pick up your game.

btw, shout out to my friend @Lucraft for telling me about CI map and its release date, i have not been very active due to RL stuff.

I would be Happy if I where you, there are so many bugs that if console did get released you all would be unable to play CI, it's barely playable on PC for some with lower end PC's and even on high end PC's there are massive lag spikes due to bad optimization and bugs.

Archived